four

"y-you were on the p-pho-phone earlier-," seokjin stutters.

"yes and i would appreciate if you never call again unless you come to my restaurant to eat," i smile.

"you own this restaurant?" he asks.

"of course seokjin-ssi. that's what i just said." i'm starting to get a little annoyed. "what would you like to order?"

"boneless pizza," he jokes.

"now that's just offending me and my food," i sarcastically gasp.

"s-sorry, impress me ms. y/n! i would like your best dish." seokjin says.

"here you go seokjin-ssi," i say and place the pork loin noodles in front of him

his eyes go wide at how delicious it looks. he then makes a "yaaaaah" sound and that made me laugh.

"happy? i made it myself." i smile, pride written all over my face. seokjin takes a bite and more sound effects of "nom" and "yaaaah". the sight made me think he looks like a variety show taste tester. his reactions are quite extra.

"are you here alone?" i ask. seokjin has noodles dangling from his mouth.

"i think jungkook will come soon, we were coming together but he stopped by somewhere to get snacks

"i think jungkook will come soon, we were coming together but he stopped by somewhere to get snacks."

"wait. he was the one who called me first!" i now have my hands on my hips. "you are both quite the troublemakers."

seokjin looks surprised at my remark, indeed this is the longest conversation we've had. but he's been to my classes for months now, we're not strangers. i feel comfortable with him because i barely catch him staring at me like the men in my classes. although jungkook is another story.

jungkook then comes in with a bag filled with snacks. taking a seat in front of seokjin on a bean bag he greets me shyly but then has a questionable look on his face as he looks at seokjin.

"i own this restaurant jungkook-ssi." i answer the question he's probably thinking.

"s-so that means we prank called-," he begins.