fifteen

"surprise my daughter!" my father chirps.

seokjin, jungkook, and i were in a group hug before my dad made his surprise entrance. his smile quickly fell.

"y/n? don't tell me you're doing what i think you're doing." he said suspiciously.

"let's go home shall we?" i ask trying to change the subject.

"of course! there's much to do!" my dad says.

seokjin POV

i'm dead! i wanted to surprise y/n with a proper marriage proposal but now her father will see!

jungkook gives me the side eye, he knows exactly what's going on through my mind.

"abort mission?" he whispered to me.

"no! i think this is a great opportunity to let y/n's father know how much i love her! tell the boys to continue with the plan!" i whisper back.

"dad, lets go to Moxy, we're planning to have dinner with my friends." i hear y/n say.

"what? i thought you'd want spend time with your old man!" her dad said.

jungkook looks at me with wide eyes, if her dad steals her away and we don't go Moxy there's no way i could propose to her.

"but dad! i want you meet my friends!" she whines.

"oh alright. we can bond another time." her dad chuckles.

i breathe a sigh of relief.

-

y/n POV

the tables are joined to form one big table with 9 seats. i was mostly surprised at all the food that laid on the table cloth. just who could've possibly made all this!

seokjin pulls out a chair for me so i can sit. what i gentleman, i thought to myself.

"did you cook this?" i ask smiling up to him.

"who else would cook for you my love? namjoon?" seokjin chuckles.

"MY LOVE?" i hear my dad roar from across the table.

"y/n? why did he call you that?" my dad has a harsh tone and it made me scared, he knows i'm dating but i don't think he knows it's seokjin.

"dad he's-," i begin.

"GAY!" i hear jungkook exclaim.

"YAH!" i hear seokjin smack the younger's head.

"i'm not sir, i'm y/n's boyfriend." seokjin said confidently as he stood behind my chair.

my dad folds his arms. "and just who do you think you are dating my daughter?"

"father! why are you being so rude?" i stand up from my seat.

"y/n... come out and talk to me... now." his voice hardens.

i can feel my body burn from embarrassment and fear as i follow my dad to my office. when i close the door behind me, his back is turned to me. when he turns around i expect the worse but instead i see his hard look turn into a soft one.

"that young man is your boyfriend?" he asks softly.

i nod carefully, what does this old man have going on through his head?

"he's very handsome." my dad said, his smile getting wider.

"are you mad at me?"

"of course not! i only acted like that because a man like him shouldn't be able to have you so quickly. so i'm taking it upon myself to make him beg for you!" my dad explains.

"w-why?" i can't seem to find my words.

"here's my plan... i'm the only one who stands between you and him getting married-,"

"MARRIED?" i exclaim.

"you think i cant see past his intentions right now? he has his friends here to propose to you!"

i stay silent. seokjin really is serious about marrying me?

"i don't think so." i mumble.

"when we get back in there, i'm going to act mad okay? and if seokjin proposes i'll make a big scene." my dad now has a smirk on his face.

"you always have the craziest plans." i chuckle.

dad and i walk out the office he has a hard look on his face and a frown, he stomps back to his seat but i just couldn't take him seriously. i bite my inner cheeks to suppress my laughter.

i can see seokjin has a bead of sweat running down his forehead and i instinctively wipe it with a napkin. his ears to red and he just avoids contact.

the party goes on normally and the boys give me presents, a little too expensive for my taste but a girl does like being treated like a princess once in a while so i made a mental note to get the boy's something extra special on their birthdays, especially seokjin who gave me a very exquisite pearl necklace and imported chocolates.

i blow out the 9 candles since you can't just put 19 on a cake. one candles for every person joined with today, i truly feel blessed.

seokjin taps on the wine glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention but ends up breaking it. i stare at him with wide eyes and he just clears his throat.

"i'll replace it later." he said sheepishly. i just smile wide at his cuteness.

"everyone i have an announcement!"

i know he's probably going to propose but this is all so exhilarating when he'll do it in front of all our friends.

"y/n... my love." he starts slowly.

"we've known each other for 6 months when i decided to join your yoga classes and for the past 6 months you have been my loving girlfriend. now that we've all these memories i hope we are ready to take the next step."

he holds my hand so we can stand in front of each other now and from his coat pocket he takes out a box and opens it to unveil the most beautiful yet simple ring i've ever seen. a tear drop shaped diamond, the simplicity was its charm and seokjin new i wouldn't want anything flashy. he slips it on my finger and looks at me with so much love.

"marry me y/n and i'll promise to make you the happiest woman on earth."

applauds are heard and the popping of champagne, i waited for my dad to go on with his plan but i guess it backfired when i saw tears in his eyes and he was crying a river.

i pounce on seokjin to wrap my arms around his shoulders, he gently lifts me up in the air and spins me around effortlessly.

"you won't regret marrying a little girl like me?" i ask cheekily.

"oh please sweetie, i may be 26 but i have the mind of a 16 year old."

"gross, i'm marrying a little kid." i tease.

"should i call you noona?"

i hit his shoulders and give him a peck and that received "ooooh's" from our spectators.

"shall we go home now so i can give you your real birthday present." seokjin whispers huskily in my ear.

"take me..." i wink seductively.

"you don't know what you started babygirl."

i smirk evilly and take seokjin's hand so we can go upstairs to my apartment.

"have a good night guys, see you in a couple days!" i call out and laughter leaves my lips.

the end

author:

special thanks to BTS_1363 for motivating me to write this book

should i do a special chapter that's a little more 18+ maybe 16+ for all y'all thirsties