nine

seokjin entered my house as if he owned the place, taking off his shoes and placing them in the cupboard by the door. he plopped himself upon the coach, arrogantly crossing his legs as he got comfortable. he searches for the remote and what comes on is a new episode of My Little Pony that i was watching earlier.

i dove in front of the tv, the intro to the show is playing. "My little pony, my little pony, ah ah Ah AHHH" the song plays and i block the tv with my body, just adding to the embarrassment until seokjin turns it off.

jungkook stares at me with wide eyes, jisoo's cooking fills the living room giving me a chance to escape.

"seokjin, jungkook. you want some water? okay good. i will get you water. i'm going to help jisoo. makeyourselfathome." i say quickly not giving them time to respond.

i return to give them some water. the two men are talking and by the looks of it jungkook is annoyed and seokjin is amused. i quickly put the water on the table before they notice my presence, before the can speak i flee back into the kitchen.

i give jisoo a back hug while she's putting the ingredients for seaweed soup.

"unnie, what do fish smoke in the ocean?" i ask wiggling my eyebrows and gently swinging her body with mine.

"i don't know, what?" she asks smiling. i put my chin on her shoulder.

"seaweed." i say, earning a snort from her and squeaky laughter behind me.

turning around i see seokjin laughing and jungkook's wide eyes on my arms wrapped around jisoo. i laugh along with seokjin because his laugh is contagious. i let go of jisoo unnie and seokjin calms down.

"y/n, do you like dad jokes?" seokjin asks and jungkook groans as they sit down on the marble counter.

i nod enthusiastically, dad jokes are so lame but so am i.

"okay, listen up." he says.

"what did the dog say to the wall?" seokjin pauses for effect. jungkook rolls his eyes.

"w-,"

"wool wool." i say before him.

seokjin's face is in betrayal and jungkook lets out a laugh i can compare to the "White Chicks" movie when marcus laughed like a white girl.

"you're not supposed to answer!" seokjin complains.

-

when we're all almost finished eating the soup jungkook asks out of the blue, "so like y/n are you gay or something?"

i choke on a piece of seaweed and jisoo just laughs. seokjin looks unbothered.

"i-uh, i mean." i look at jisoo and she just shrugs. i see a look in her eyes and it's filled with mischief, our eyes agree quietly on messing with the boys.

"honey, he thinks we're gay." jisoo says sliding her hand on top of mine. she gets up and stands behind me as she wraps her arms around my shoulders, placing her chin on my head. i feel myself blushing, jisoo is normally clingy but today feels different maybe because there's two boys in front of us.

seokjin and jungkook have wide eyes as jisoo starts speaking again.

"y/n-ah why don't we go back to our room and have some fun, you know what we had planned before they showed up." she smirks and i bit my lip trying to contain my laughter.

"let me finish the dishes first baby and then show the boys their room." i rub her forearm as we start cleaning up the kitchen, seokjin and jungkook have a dazed look in their eyes. they stay at the table the entire time while jisoo and i cleaned. our smiles are wide at the accomplishment of our mission.

i smile to myself as jungkook and seokjin enter the guest room, they've been quiet ever since the stunt jisoo and i displayed. before i leave i say, "we were just messing with you boys, you should've seen your faces."

they whip their heads to look back at me wanting to say something but i closed the door before they could and head to my room laughing evilly.

-

in the morning i had three mouths to feed. jisoo, jungkook, and a guest who wasn't invited, kim seokjin.

i make pancakes and fruit salad, a blueberry yogurt drink for jisoo, a strawberry and banana shake for seokjin, and iced green tea for jungkook.

it's silent as we eat, jisoo and i decided to still tease the boys as we blasted lesbian moans from my room. jisoo did end up sleeping next to me on the bed, the boys looked conflicted as they ate. probably thinking about last night. jisoo and i played it cool, as if nothing happened. it was really hard not to burst into a laughing fit, the two men could barely make eye contact with us.

"well, it really nice to have you here as guests but i think you should head out soon, don't you think?" i called to jungkook and seokjin in the kitchen as i am cleaning up the dishes.

"we want to repay your y/n-ssi! we should all go shopping!" jungkook replies from the living room.

i dry my hands with a towel and appear in front of them as they're watching music videos. jisoo is currently taking a shower.

"it's sunday, and it's our day off. what do you say y/n?" seokjin asks, his legs crossed.

"you'll be buying stuff for me?" i ask, plan circulating in my head.

"anything you want baby." jungkook winks. and i just snort. what a playboy.

we're all at the mall, jisoo and i enter victoria secret with the boys close to our sides, averting their eyes from all the displays of women underwear.

"you can stay outside you know?" i say looking at how uncomfortable they are.

"we're the ones paying so we have to accompany you." seokjin says.

"y/n! look at these!" jungkook says and he's holding a set of black lingerie, women are giving him weird looks.

"these would look great on you." he says smiling handing the set to me. my cheeks are a crimson red. i look at seokjin, wanting some help but he's looking on his phone. is he not bothered? i pout as we spend thirty more minutes browsing.

-

after coming home dragging about twenty shopping bags, jungkook leaves in his car and seokjin offered me a ride back to the club to retrieve my car.

seokjin POV

i had so much with y/n today, she was just so cute while trying on different outfits and asking for my opinion that i forgot jungkook's presence. i know the little game he's trying to play, i can tell he's interested in y/n, that makes me jealous knowing they're closer in age.

before i start the car i wanted to ask y/n if she remembers that night. it's been killing me and i realize there's words that have been unsaid.

"y/n? do you remember what happened before i got robbed that day?" i turn to face her. i see her eyes widen in surprise.

"n-no, i mean we drank and you got really drunk. we weren't in our right minds." she stutters, making her cuteness double.

i start to get frustrated.

"we kissed!" i say, her head starts to hang low.

"i know..." she breathes out.

there's the awkward silence.

"do you like someone else?" i ask waiting and hoping for her to say yes.

"no..." she says avoiding eye contact.

this makes me mad, and i don't know why so i grab her face and kiss her roughly wanting to change her mind. that she belongs to me and only me, and not jungkook or jisoo, because if she does i don't know what'll i do...