Chappy 1

(A/N) Hello everyone it's yo Daddy here!! Jk! Jk! So here is chappy one hope you like. Don't forget to vote and/or comment

💣Katsuki's POV 💣

I woke up to my chest hurting slightly and when I sat up I felt like my cheat was really heavy. Maybe it was the curry. I stood up and went to my mirror. My eyes widened at the sight.

"WHAT THE HELL!!! OLD HAG!! COME HERE!!!"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING SO EARLY IN THE DAMN-OH!" The old hag yells slamming my door open. And she lectures me about slamming doors. "Masaru!! Get in here now!" Mom shouts.

"No! Don't let him in!!" I scream in my newer more high pitched voice. "Nevermind!" The old hag says slamming the door shut. "How did this happen darling?!" She asks surprised. "That Damn witch!" I say. "What?!" The hag says.

"There was this woman who had a quirk called Witchcraft and I yelled at her and she said some weird words and threw a pink ball of light at me." I explained. "Oh well who knows how long this will last so put on this training bra and let's go shopping!" She squeals. I was about to deny but I needed supplies for my new body.

😱Two terrifying hours later😱

"N-NOOOOOOOO!!! WHY ME?!!" I scream after we finished shopping and the hag had a woman's talk with me. "Blood comes out from down there?! For seven days?!" I say pulling my knees closer to me. "Yep! It is called a period. That is what these are for." She says holding up a tube like thing and a thing that was wrapped in a colorful wrapping.

"This is called a tampon. It goes up in your-" "AHHHHH OK OK OK GOT IT!" I scream cutting her off. She just laughs. "And this one is called a pad it goes on your underwear so the blood won't leak everywhere." She says and I nod just trying to get it over with. "Ok so here are your new clothes and bras and Lady things. Good thing today was Saturday!!" The hag says. I grab the bag and run into my shitty dad. "Oh hello young lady are you Katsuki's friend?" He asks. "OLD HAG!! TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED!!" I scream storming passed him and into my room. I walk to my closet and push everything to one side and hang all my new stuff up separately. "I'm not getting rid of my other clothes just in case." I say and fold up the remaining stuff and rearrange my dresser so all my old clothes are in the bottom two and my newer stuff is in the top four.

I flop onto my bed and close my eyes. I began to fall asleep when I hear a loud yell.

"WHAT MY YOUNG BOY IS NOW A GIRL?! HOW!!??" I hear my shitty dad yell. I sigh and roll over. "Maybe now that I'm a girl I should start acting like one. What about this...Daddy. Momma? WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?!" I scream frustratedly and mash my head into a pillow.

⌚Time Skip⌚

I wake up to a loud beeping noise. "Ugh!" I groan as I sit up. "Time for school." I say getting outta bed and walking to my closet and pulling out a shirt and skirt and my usual uniform jacket. Well I had to buy a new one the other was four sizes too big.

I grab a my bag and walk down stairs. I grab a piece of toast with jam and walk out the door. While walking I spot that shitty nerd a few feet away and was about to say something but stopped myself. I took the long way to school and got there 5 minutes before the bell rang. "Damn what am I supposed to say?!" I whisper yell as I stand outside the door. I open it and walk in.

"Oh hello! Who are you? You look quite familiar!" Round face asks. I grit my teeth. "HOW CAN YOU NOT RECOGNIZE ME!!" I scream. "B-bakugou-kun?!" She asks jumping back. "Yeah!" I say sitting in my seat almost putting my feet up but the remember I'm a girl. "Oh yeah totally. You're Bakugou. Cause he's totally a chick." Shitty hair says. "Grrr!! I AM BAKUGOU!! DAMNIT YOU SHITTY RED HAIRED LOSER!" I scream. "Yep it's hi- I mean her?" He says confused. "I was attacked by a bitch with a quirk called witchcraft. She put some kinda spell or curse or some shitty thing on me and now I am stuck like this. HOW DO YOU LIVE LIKE THIS!?" I scream shaking round face by her shoulders. She and the rest of the girls laugh. "Sit down and shut up class has start-who're you?!" Scarf-sensei asks. I explain everything to him and he just continues with his lesson.

When our hero class began I got a new costume requested and a new gym outfit. But when it came time to change I didn't know where to go. I walked into the boys room and began to change. "Whoa!! Bakugou! I know you were a dude and all but now you're not so you should go to the other room!" Shitty hair says blushing. I look down and blush. "Oh yeah." I say and pull my shirt back over my head. I began to walk out when I heard something that ticked me off.

"Whoa Bakugou is a hot chick. Her breast size has to be around DD!" I hear grape face proclaim. I grab him and throw him on the ground. A light blush covered my face. "Stop saying things like that and for your information they are size 34 DDD!" I shout walking out and into the girls room. "Bakugou! We were wondering where you were!" Ponytail says. I just click my tongue and walk to a stall and began changing. When I finished I walk out and blush slightly when I see all the other girls changing together. "Are you all not embarrassed to change together?!" I ask. "No we are all girls here!" Pink chick says. "O-oh!" I say walking out.

⌚Time Skip⌚

I get back to the classroom only to be jumped on by grape face. "Hmm?! The are real!" He exclaims slightly groping my new chest. "What. The. Fuck. ARe. YOu. DOING!!??" I yell throwing him across the room and into a wall. A dark blush had littered my face. I stormed out of the classroom and stomped all the way home. When I got there I slammed the door open and shut and stomped up to my room. I fell onto my bed and sighed. "I. Hate. This." I say still blushing.