Chappy 6

💣Katsumi's POV💣

I wake up to a pounding at my door. I look at the clock and see it was 10:37pm. Then I remembered what happened a few hours before. "Katsumi! Please open the door!!" IcyHot yells. "Go away!" I say and curl up in my bed even more. "Kats-" "Todoroki! She wants to be left alone!" I hear Big Hair say. "Yes so it would be nice if you left!" I hear Round Face say.

"But-" "Todoroki!" They said at the same time. I heard him sigh and begin to walk away. I stood up and walked to the door. I unlocked it and let the other girls see how much of a mess I was. "Katsumi! Are you ok? Are you sick?!" Round Face asked. I shook my head and let them in. "Katsumi? What is wrong." My eyes began to water as Round Face asked me that question and I just spilled.

T1M3 $K1P

Round Face and Big Hair sat in shock. "You have to Marry Todoroki-kun?!" Round Face asked shocked. Tears had been running down my face now. "And my hag of a mother agreed to it!!" I cried as Round Face hugged me. I stiffed. "Relax Katsumi-chan! Everything is better with a hug!" Roun-Uraraka said. Big-YaoMomo said.

I slowly relaxed in her arms. "What do I do?!" I cried out. "Tell them you don't agree! Stand up for yourself!!" YaoMomo said. "To Endeavor?! Have you seen him up close?! He is like this tall!!" I yelled jumping up and standing on my bed and holding my hand above my head. The girls looked at each other and then at me then back at each other then busted out laughing. I almost got mad but then I looked at myself and I also started laughing. We all spent a few minutes laughing but then we calmed down. We (they) decided to have a sleepover just me and them.

They left to go shower and get ready. Before I was expecting a light knock was heard at the door. I go open the door only to find Deku. "Deku? What are you doing here?" I sneer. "Uh! Hi Kaachan! I was just bringing you some Hot Chocolate! And some cookies that my mom made!" Deku said happily. 'Is he not scared of me do to the face of me being a girl?'

I sigh and look at the cookies and sweat drop. This idiot tried to forge his mother's handwriting. And these cookies were still warm and slightly burnt. 'He made them himself.'

"Kaachan?" Deku asked. "Oh right. Thanks. Tell your mom for me." I said as the girls walked up with bags. "Oh hi Deku!" Uraraka said. "Evening Midoriya-san!" YaoMomo said nodding her head. I let the girls in and Deku waved as I grabbed the cookies and Hot Chocolate. "By-" he was cut off by my door and his face finally meeting.

Uraraka gasped. "That was mean! Katsumi-chan should open the door and apolo-" she was cut off by a pillow to the face. YaoMomo laughed as the pillow fell from her face. Then we all started laughing.

We ended up eating all the cookies. I hogged the Hot Chocolate. And we played truth or dare. We played never have I ever and we also had a huge pillow fight. Around 2:30am we finally settled down and watched a movie. 'Mean Girls'?

I fell asleep after the other two and actually finished the movie. I turned off the TV and laid down and soon fell asleep.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®
>///< Sorry about the short chappy but I am at school and may write another soon