Chappy 9

I woke up wrapped in warm arms. "Mmh. Shoto." I sighed. His eyes opened. "Hi, Katsumi." He mumbled. I smiled and pressed my self against him. His eyes opened again. "Wanna go again?" He asked. "We have class, Shoto." I say and pull the blankets off and get up wrapped in a sheet. I began pulling my clothes on as he sat on the edge of the bed looking dejected.

I finish getting dressed and walk over to him. "Don't worry Shoto, we will have time later." I say petting his hair. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer till i was sitting on his naked lap. "It is so hard to wait when this is what you do to me by just hugging me." He said grabbing my sides. He ground his hips into mine.

I smiled and got off of his lap. "Shoto this will have to last you." I slid to my knees and grabbed his member. I stroked it a few times. He let out a few gutty moans before i dove in. I took as much of him as i could into my mouth. I began bobbing my head up and down his member.

He grabbed the back of my head. "Fuck! Your mouth is so warm." He moaned. He thruster up into my mouth. I gagged a little but I was able to handle it. I stroked what wouldn't fit and began sucking hard.

"Fuck! Sorry about this Katsumi!" He groaned. I was confused till he stood up up and rammed himself completely down my throat. I gagged and quickly got used to it till he began thrusting himself in and out of my mouth. I grabbed his hips to steady myself. My lips became numb and my eyes began to form tears. I dipped my hand into my panties and began circling my sensitive nub. I moaned and whimpered onto his member. This went on for a few minutes till my juices were covering my hand and he was spewing his load down my throat.

He sat down on the bed and I stood up. I fixed my clothes and hair. I kissed him softly. "I'll see you later, in class. No funny stuff." I say and open his door and walk out. I stealthily made my way back to the other dorms.

I grabbed clothes, showered and got ready for class and ran out the door wanting to be early today.

When Todoroki arrived his hair looked horrible. He tiredly walked over to me. "How could you leave me like that?" He quietly whined. I smile as we walked to his desk i sat on the top of it and he used my legs as pillows. It has been like this since our first night together.

Our relation ship became serious and i officially became his girlfriend and soon to be his fiance. I have a little over six months till we are to be wed but I want to make the most of it. Today we are going on a trip to Tokyo to work with some lower level villains.

T1M3 $K1P

We arrived in Tokyo and me and Shoto had to separate. We were arresting normal crooks when blue fire was seen. I was closest to the problem and away from all the others so I started getting people away. I then ran towards the scene. There he was the man with the blue fire. The one who helped with my kidnapping before. He stood over a crisp body of a hero, who was now unidentifiable. I almost threw up. I gagged slightly causing this villain to turn around. He then appeared in front of me.

"Miyuka was telling the truth. She really did get you. Wow you are fucking hot. Katsumi Bakugou. We thought she had lied so we killed her. You're permanently stuck a woman." He said he then suddenly grabbed my throat. I gasped as quirk canceling cuff were placed on me. "What are you doing?!" I yelled as i was tossed over his shoulder.

"Taking you as my woman." He said bluntly. "W-what?!" I screamed kicking my legs. "Villains need fun too." He said. "No!! SHOTO!!" I screamed. "Shoto? Is that your boyfriend?!" He asked. I continued to struggle as a portal opened. "NO!!" I screamed.

"Stop struggling and just accept i-" "KATSUMI!!" Shoto yelled as he ran towards us. Dabi smirked and stepped into the portal.

"SHOTO!!!"
"KATSUMI!!!"