Chappy 4

(A/N) OH MY LANTA! Ok who thinks Katsumi is a little Ooc? Well she is supposed to. She is trying to suppress all of her girly feelings but she is now more sensitive. On with the story!!!

💣 Katsumi's POV 💣

I woke up to my annoying ass alarm in my face. I sat up and sighed. Today our dorms were finished being remodeled so we were told to bring our stuff. I groan and get up and walk to the bathroom.

Once I finish my morning routine I grab my suitcase and put all my new girl clothes in it. I grab my backpack and head downstairs. 'Where did all my muscle go!!' I yelled in my head.

After eating breakfast, I was heading for the door when I heard a knock. I opened the door to see Icyhot. "Oh! What are you doing here?!" I ask surprised. "I have to a gentleman and help my girlfriend out." He says and grabs my suitcase and put it with his in the trunk of his car. He opened the right side back door and motioned for me to get in. Once I was in I noticed that he had a driver. Icyhot sat next to me and told the driver where to go.

When we arrived, Icyhot grabbed my bag and walked me to my room. "YOUNG BAKUGOU!!" I hear someone yell my name as All Might runs in front of me. "Kya!" I yell the slam my hand over my mouth.

All Might coughs blood and transforms back into his little self. "I heard about what Endeavor did, and I am-"

"It is fine All Might! I am fine. I just wanna get back to bed. It is 8:00 am, on a SUNDAY MORNING!!!" I scream the last part trying to express my point. Icyhot chuckles slightly. All Might nods and runs off.

I sigh as we make it to my room. Icyhot helps me put away my clothes and fix everything that got moved and changed it up some. I even put the new teddy bear my dad got me on my bed that had new sheets, blankets and pillows.

Icyhot looks at me in amusement when I flop onto my bed. 'What is gonna happen to me when I marry him. And at the end of this year. That is in three months. Will I lose all my independence and be forced to have children with Icyhot? Will his father force me to do more things I don't wanna do?' I thought as tears weld in my eyes, and again I began to cry.

❄ Shoto's POV 🔥

I finish putting Katsumi-san's clothes away witch was rather embarrassing when I heard her began to cry. I spun around to see her still on her bed but curled up in a ball crying. I rush over to her and hold her to my chest. "Katsumi-san?" I ask. She just continued to cry. "Katsumi." I say in a deep tone. She looks up at me with tears flowing from her eyes. "Tell me what's wrong. Please. So I can help." I say in a calmer tone. "W-what if y-you dad makes m-me do more things I d-don't wanna do!" She cries and my eyes widened. She thought my dad was gonna make me force myself on her.

"I won't. Not unless you say so." I reassured her. She looks up at me with big doe eyes. "P-promise?" She asks holding up her pinky finger. I smile and wrap my pinky around hers. "Promise-"

"Hey Baku-bro welcome.....back?" Kirishima-San trails off as he looks at me and Katsumi.

She was curled up in my lap with her head on my chest. We were both sitting on her bed and she was wearing short-shorts and a black tank top . "Hey Kirishi....ma?" Kaminari-San trails off as well. "What's the big hold up? Oh...." Ashido-San asks then sees me and Katsumi-san. "Sqweeeeeee!!!" Ashido squeals and before me or Katsumi could move she snapped a picture and ran pushing the other two and shutting the door. I look down at Katsumi who had wide eyes.  "Uh oh." We say together. I went to set her down only for her to hold onto me tighter. "S-stay?" She asks.

I look down at her and she had big puppy eyes that still had tears in them. All I could do was nod and I laid back down on the bed with her. She looked into my eyes as we laid there. She soon fell asleep which caused me to fall into sleep as well.

👽 Mina's POV 👽

Once I got to the sitting room I squealed catching everyone's attention. "Guess what me and Kaminari and Kirishima just saw!!!" I say jumping up and down. "First where is Kacchan and Todoroki-san?" Midoriya-san asks. "Right here!" I squeal showing him the picture on my phone. He turns red. "O-oh?" He says confused. "I show everyone else and the girls squealed but the boys were left shocked.

Third Person POV

'Score Todoroki-san!!!' The boys thought

'Wow so cute!!!!!' The girls all squealed in they're heads.

When Katsumi and Todoroki came out of her room they looked like they had just slept like logs. Katsumi had a dark blush on her face. "Good Afternoon, You two!" Ashido smirks as Yaoyurozu plates lunch for everyone. Katsumi blush harder. "So when is the wedding?!" Ashido cheers. Katsumi's blush disappears confusing Ashido and everyone else that was watching. "Ashido-San we don't talk about that." Todoroki says. "Why no-  WAIT THERE IS A WEDDING?!" She screams causing Katsumi to flinch slightly catching everyone off gaurd.

'DID KATSUMI JUST FLINCH??!!' Everyone thought. "I'm going back to my room!" Katsumi says and stomps off and slams her door shut. "What was that about? Todoroki? What was she so upset about?" Ashido asks but he just stands there looking in the direction Katsumi went.

"She'll tell you when she's ready"