Chappy 8

⚠️SMUT WARNING!!!! ⚠️

"Well hi there, Ms. Bakugou." Endeavor said.

"Y-yes hello. What a surprise. W-why are you here?" I ask backing up. Slightly. "Just checking on you and Shoto's progress. How are you two getting along?" He asks leaning closer. I was about to answer when an arm wrapped around my waist. I was then pulled into a hard chest. "Father. Why are you pressuring Katsumi?" I heard Shoto say. I blushed as i felt my heart rush. It has been about 4 months and 2 weeks since our arranged marriage. And 6 months since I was turned into a girl. What has happened to me? I've fallen for IcyHot and I have forgotten all about what it feels like being a boy. I looked up at Shoto's face and thought about our life together. We would soon be married. I blushed at the thought of kids and se- "Katsumi?" Shoto asked. "Huh?!" I say blushing as I pulled myself from those thoughts. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing!" I said looking away noticing his dad was gone. "Why are you all red? Are you sick?!" He asked. "No! I'm fine. Really!" I say waving my hands blushing. He pulled me closer to him holding my waist. "So what were you thinking, that made you blush like that?!" He said in a husky voice.

⚠️SMUT WARNING!!!!! ⚠️

"I-I... it was... I....!!!" I was cut off by his lips meeting mine. My eyes widened and I stiffened up. He began to pull away but I stopped him by putting my hand behind his head and kissing back closing my eyes as his shot open. He soon relaxed again into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer with both hands on my waist.

He licked my bottom lip. I kept my mouth shut though. He then bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp. He then darted his tongue in my mouth. I accidentally let out a small moan. It was then I noticed that we were walking. And that was when I was pushed into a door, opening it and pushing me forward, pulling away from the kiss, turning around, closing and locking the door.

He then turned back to me and pulled me back into the kiss. I felt my body getting warm. "Mhm." I moaned into the kiss. He pulled me over to the bed and sat down pulling me onto his lap. I gasped as i felt his growing bulge. My eyes widened when he reached his hands under my shirt. "Shoto.." I said softly. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly not moving his hands any further. I thought for a moment. "No." I say and pull my shirt off quickly. Before he could even say anything, I push him down to meet his mattress. He smirks and runs his hands up my sides. He then squeezed my chest softly through my bra, causing me to arch my back.

"Hah~" I panted softly. He then ground his hips into mine causing me to shudder. He reached behind me and, with much trouble, unhooked and removed my bra. I gasped at the cold air pulling back to sit on his crotch and covered my chest due to embarrassment. He leaned forward and grabbed my wrists. He flipped us over and pinned me down. I gasped. He had a slight red tint on his cheeks. "You don't have to hide from me. I am your boyfriend. I love you. And you are beautiful." Shoto said with not only lust but pure love. Tears began to fill my eyes. "Thank you, Shoto." I say and kiss him deeply.