Chappy 5

(A/N) Wassup my dudes. Please tell me you like it if not tell me what needs to be fixed and yes I know Katsumi may seem Ooc. But in this story she is adapting to being a girl. So yeah

💣 Katsumi's POV 💣

I woke up in my room thanks to my Dumbass alarm clock. So I sit up and rub my eyes. I began to get ready when I heard a knock on the door, not really caring if I was in a sports bra, I opened the door to see Tod-Icyhot at the door his mouth open as if he was about to say something. He was blushing now. What is wrong with him. All if have on is about training bra and sleep shorts. "Hmm?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "What are you doing in the girls dorm Icyhot?" I ask as I yawn. "I was coming to see if you were ready but you clearly are not." He says with a blush, looking away. "Yeah I expected you to be one of the girls. But Ya know whatever." I say leaning on my door frame. "J-just get some clothes on! We have to go meet my fath-Ow!" Icyhot groans rubbing his head. He turned to see Ponytail with a book. "Todoroki-san! Seriously?! I thought you were a gentleman!! Looking at a girl who is in only a bra?! How pervy!" She exclaims. "W-wait?! We have to go meet your father?! Why?!" I shouted. "I'll explain later. J-just get dressed." Icyhot says and closed my door. After a minute Raccoon Eyes walked in with Ponytail. "Sooo?~ You and Todoroki-san, huh?" Raccoon eyes asks. "What?!" I asked as i walked into the bathroom with some clothes. "She means you two are together. What happened to trying to get your old body back? And why not just be 'gay'? You know what i mean?" Ponytail asks running her hands through her hair. "It is none of your damn businesses Ponytail. I found out i cant ho back. With these new thoughts and hormones, my whole sexuality has changed!" I growled. "But why Todoroki-san?!" Raccoon eyes shouts. "I-IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!" I scream and run out and downstairs right into someone. I look up and see Icyhot. I bury my face into his shirt. "Dammit!! Do we have to go?!" I ask. "Unfortunately we do." He said.

Once we get to his house my jaw drops. "Whoa." I say. Todoroki smirks slightly. He opens the door to reveal Endeavor standing there. My eyes widen. "Father." Todoroki says. "Shoto. Bakugou-chan." Endeavor says. I shutter slightly. "M-mr. T-todoroki." I studder and bow my head. "I'm glad that you both decided to show. Shoto show Ms. Bakugou to the living room. Her mother should join us soon. Now go." Endeavor says. "Yes." Icyhot says and pulls my arm.

⌚TIME SKIP⌚

"Oh Mr. Todoroki! I am so sorry! I got caught up in work! I really didn't mean to be late!" My mother says walking in the living room with Endeavor. "Yes... It's quite alright. Now I believe it is time to decide on this marriage. Mrs. Bakugou, your answer?" Endeavor says. "Me and Katsumi's father discussed this and he disagreed. But seeing as Katsumi is becoming less aggressive, i have no choice but to agree with the quirk marriage." My mother said causing me to freeze. "That is great to hear Mrs. Bakugou." Endeavor says with a smirk.

"NO! IT IS NOT!" Icyhot yells catching everyone off guard. "Icy-" "She doesn't want this! How could you?! You're her mother! She trusted you!! And you stabbed her in the back!" Icy-Shoto screams. Tears were rolling down my face now. "Shoto you don't have to-" "Yes i do Katsumi. You are my friend. And friends stand up for each other. Mrs. Bakugou what are you thinking." Shoto says cutting me off. "I-I'm sorry. I am doing what i think is best." My mother says and turns her head.

I jumped up and took off running. Tears were rolling down my face now. "KATSUMI!" Shoto yells after me but i dont stop. Instead i use my explosions to fling me further till i reach an old log bridge. I sit near the water and sob. "Mom?! Why?!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed and sobbed. I sat there for hours before standing and walking back to the dorms.

I walked in getting bombarded by people with questions but i jist ignore them and slam my door once i reach my room. "I hate life. I wish things would go back to the way they were." I say and walk into the bathroom and clean up before laying down. "My old hag, how could you." I say just as my phone began to ring. I look and see that i had 12 missed calls from 'Old Hag' and 19 missed calls from 'IcyHot'. I shut my phone off and lock my door and lay back down. I soon fall asleep, silently crying.