Chappy 2

(A/N) Hello everyone. I changed things up a bit this is going to be a TodoKatsu story!!

🐑Izuku's POV🐑

I was walking to Kacchan's house because my mom told me to walk hi- her to school today. I told my mom what happened to hi- her.

When I get to his door I see Todoroki. "Oh hello Todoroki-san!" I say. He turns to me. "Oh hello Midoriya-san. Are you here to pick up Bakugou as well?" He asks. I nodded and walked up to the door. When I knocked and soon heard yelling I jumped and hide behind Todoroki-san. He just rose an eyebrow. I just smile nervously.

"What?!" Kacchan shouts when he- she opens the door. She was wearing a black tank top. She was wearing tiny shorts and a towel was over her shoulder. Her hair was wet and she had a toothbrush in hand.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" She asked with a glare. "Oh-uh I-I was told to come p-pick you up." I studdered. "We came to pick you Bakugou-san." Todoroki-san says super calmly. 'How!!' I thought. "Oh hello are you classmates of Katsumi?" Mrs. Bakugou asks. "Katsumi?" Me and Todoroki-san say at the same time. "Yeah! She is a girl now so she got a girl name." She says. "Come in. Come in. Katsumi go get ready so these nice gentlemen can walk you to school!" She says pushing her 'daughter' out of the way. "WHAT THE HELL OLD HAG!!? WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEM IN!!?" Kacchan yells. Mrs. Bakugou hits her in the head. "Go. Get. Dressed." She hissed. Kacchan stomps up stairs mumbling something. She sits us on her couch and brings us apple juice. "Thank you Mrs. Bakugou!" Me and Todoroki-san say together.

💣Katsumi's POV 💣

"Damn nerd. Damn icyhot. Damn old hag." I mutter to myself as I walk up stairs. I get dressed quickly and stomped back down stairs. Deku and icyhot were laughing. Well icyhot was smirking slightly. "What is so funny?" I growl. "Oh! Katsumi dear, I was just telling them the story about our girls day out the other day!" The hag says. "WHAT!!!?" I scream covering my old hag of a mother's mouth. "Come on. Get out of my house. NOW!!" I yell pointing at the door grabbing my bag. "Thank you for the hospitality Mrs. Bakugou." Icyhot says bowing. "Y-yes thank you." Deku says. I stomp out the door. "W-wait for us Kacchan!" Deku says jogging out the door. Icyhot follows calmly before bowing to the old hag again.

'Ugh when will my body go back!! Now they are treating me like a weak little girl!' I thought with a glare.

❄Todoroki's POV🔥

'I told Mrs. Bakugou about my father wanting to meet with her. I can't believe him. He wants to do such a thing. He even knows that she used to be a male!' I thought. 'What a scumbag.'

Third Person POV

They arrived at the school and made it to class. The girls bombarded Katsumi. "So... Now that you're a girl, what is your new name?!" Yaoyurozu asks. "Oh uh my mom says it's gonna be Katsumi." She says. "SO CUTE!!!!" The girls squealed.

"SHUT UP!!" Katsumi screams sitting down as others laugh. A blush rises to her cheeks. Aizawa walks in and looks at Katsumi. "So Recovery Girl went through your test results and it seems like this for may be permanent. Sorry." He says. "Wait that can't be right. There has to be some kind of way to reverse this. IS THIS PERMANENT?!!" Katsumi screams. "Recovery Girl wants to know what exactly this witch woman said." Aizawa says.

"She said something like Seibetsu suwappupāmanento! Or some useless shit." Katsumi says. Iida sniffles a laugh. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY!" Katsumi screams. "That 'spell' roughly translates to Permanent Genderbend" Iida says. Katsumi falls to her knees. "Awe man!!" She says. "It'll be ok. We can teach you to be a girl." Ashido says.

⌚Time Skip⌚

"So how about we go shopping? Katsumi?" Uraraka asks. "No." Katsumi says grabbing her bag and stomping out. Yaoyurozu grabs her arm. "Oh no you don't we are all going shopping!" She says.

"Let go or I will blow you up!" Katsumi growls. Yaoyurozu let go of her arm. She sighed. "Come on Katsumi you're a girl now. Loosen up." Hagakure says. Katsumi turned her head slowly towards the invisible girl. "I AM ALWAYS LOOSENED UP YOU INVISIBLE SHRIMP!" Katsumi screams and stomps out of the room. The girls follow and end up forcing her to shop with them.

⌚Two Terrifying hours later⌚
💣 Katsumi's POV 💣

'Ugh!! I hate being a girl. These things on my chest are to big. My hips have gotten wider. My voice is more high pitched. And I bleed for seven days during every month. Yeah being a girl is awesome!' I thought sarcastically. When I get home I see a really fancy car. "Who?"

I walk inside to see Endeavor and Icyhot. "What is going on?" I ask putting my bag down and taking off my shoes. "Oh Katsumi dear, Endeavor and his lovely son are here and say they have an offer they'd like to make." Mitsuki says. "SO behave!" She hissed in Katsumi's ear.

After everyone was seated. Endeavor turned off his flames. "Mitsuki Bakugou. Masaru Bakugou. I have an offer that will be hard to refuse. I want to offer a...."

🐑 Izuku's POV 🐑

"Man is it just me or has Kacchan scarier now that she is a girl." I ask Uraraka-San. "No I think she might be a little calmer." She says. "I don't know. She is still pretty scary though." I say.

We arrive at the place we have to split up we wave goodbye and go our separate ways. When I get home mom had tears running down her face. "Mom?!" I ask running to her. "Oh my dear Izuku! I just got off the phone with Mitsuki. Endeavor offered her something and she doesn't know what to do. It's about Katsumi!" She says

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

So please tell me how it is going. I think it is going pretty well.