Chappy 7

Katsumi's Pov

I woke up to a sneeze. I jump up only to realize that all the other girls had snuck in so there were seven of us in this one little room. "Uh....." I say as i step over them and grab clothes and head to the showers. The only ones working were the boys so we all had to share. Which was worse because of Mineta. It was bad before but now.... I look around to check for anyone then put a towel on the door and walked in.

Todoroki's POV

'I wonder if she is still upset.' I thought as i headed towards the showers. I walked in and towards the showers hearing another shower running. Thinking it was another guy I continued. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the shower door. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. It was Katsumi. Naked. Wet. Curvy. Gorgeous. I then accidentally dropped my soap. She jumped and turned around covering her breasts. Her lower area was covered by a bench.

Katsumi's POV

I was washing my hair and humming to myself when i heard a thud. I jumped and turned around covering my chest, not worried about my lower area being covered by a wall.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I said shakily

"I-I'm so sorry!" Todoroki exclaimed covering his eyes. "I swear I didn't know you were in here!!" He said. I sighed then uncovered my chest. "Come on, then." I said blushing. He looked up from his hands but continued to look away. "W-what?" He asked. "Get over here! We are gonna be married soon so we should get used to each other!" I huffed blushing darkly. "Y-yeah. You got it." He said and walked closer. He removed his towel slowly and stepped under the water with me. He took the soap and began washing his hair. I finished rinsing mine off. When he began washing his back he struggled to reach the middle so i took the sponge and began to wash his back. He tensed up and I giggled. When we were finished we grabbed our towels and began to dry off with dark blushes still on our faces.

T1M3 $K1P

"Where were you Katsumi?! We got so worried!!" Round face said. "Tch. Why? I was just showering!" I say annoyed that they were still here. "Wait the girls bathroom is fixed?" Frog face asked. "No i used the boys and put a towel on the door." I sighed. "Really and no one came in? Not even Mineta?" Big Hair asked. My face turned red. "No!" I answered quickly. Most of the girls fell for it and left to eat while Big Hair, Raccoon eyes, and Round face stayed and Headphone too. "Liar!" They all said together. "W-what?!" I said.

"Who was it?! We'll clobber them!!" Raccoon eyes said punching her other hand. "NO! It's fine. It was an accident. He was really sorry about it." I say waving my hands. "Ok? That doesn't sound like Mineta." Round face said. "But still who was it, Katsumi?" Big hair asked. "Todoroki....." i whisper. "Who?" Raccoon eyes asks. Headphone gasps. "TODOROKI?!" She screamed and all the girls looked at me in shock.

"Aren't you two together?" Raccoon eyes asked. I blushed but looked away sadly. "I guess you could say that..."

Raccoon eyes squealed. Big hair and Round face look at me sadly.
"So how did you guys get together?" Raccoon eyes asked. "Mina..." Round face started. I held up my hand. "Well it started like this......"

T1M3 $K1P

All the girls had tears in their eyes. I just stood up and walked to the door and opened it to see most of the boys, (Shitty Hair, Tape arms, Deku, Pikachu, Glitter bottle, and the perverted Grape) with tears in their eyes. "Grr! That was a private conversation!!" I screamed steam coming from my ears. They all go stiff and began blurting excuses. "Shut up and get out!!" I scream making them all run back to their dorms. I turn to the girls who were now all standing. Momo then held out her arms. "No! No, no, no! I don't do hugs!" I say and turn only to find Raccoon eyes with open arms as well. I turn to see round face in the same position. I turn and run out my door. "No!!! No hugs!!!" I screamed. I heard the girls chasing me. Laughing. I began to laugh too. That was until i ran smack into the chest of the #1 hero. Endeavor. I back up and fall to my knees.

"Well hi there. Miss Bakugou."