Be More Chill!

Jeremy: He has PTSD and a trigger with shocks. This was found out when Michael tried to pull the electric buzzer trick, and for the whole day he ignored everyone.

Michael: He loves to pull pranks, he's best was with Rich's help. He got the whole SQUAD together and when Michael said, "Smile!" Rich poured a big bucket of water on all of them.

Jenna: She spends less time on her phone now and instead practices her lines from plays and musicals they're preforming.

Christine: She got everyone into musicals and plays.

Chloe: She's a strong girl, sometimes she'll surprise Brooke by randomly picking her up and carrying her to class while flirting.

Brooke: She works at Pinkberry and knows everything about it, from how the place is run to how the company started.

Jake: He is the master of puns. Whenever he has the chance, he'll make a pun.

Rich: He also has PTSD and freaks out over any fire, even if it's just from a stove. He will always double check the house of any fire or anything that can cause a fire before leaving.

Mr. Heere: He's learned to wear pants, but if it's lazy Sunday, the pants are off.

Mr. Reyes: He's grown really connected with the SQUAD and would give them extra credit if they hit a note perfectly or do something really impressive in rehearsal.

SQUIP: He would've told Jeremy his name was Eric, but Jeremy never asked.