Be More Chill

(Finally something not Sanders Sides)

Rich: He changes his hair a lot, one time had half his head buzzed off and the other side was bleached with red tips.

Jeremy: For two years he wanted to wear skirts and dresses because he looks good in them and like how the feel. So when he was looking at dresses 'privately' Chloe and Brooke were there and spot it.

Michael: He died when Jeremy came to school the next day in a crop top, pencil skirt, high heels, and a hidden corsets.

Jake: He mistook Jeremy as an actual girl that day and when he found out it was Jeremy, he just died as well because he's always wanted to wear stuff like that too.

Chloe: The next day she took Jeremy and Jake to the mall and got them in crop tops, all kinds of skirts, dresses, heels, corsets. You name it.

Brooke: Meanwhile she just went to PinkBerry and got them all their preferable yogurt.

Jenna: She would've tagged along but it was bootlegs and cuddles, she ain't missing that.

Christine: You can imagine she was that really supportive mom friend that loved seeing her sons so fabulous.

Mr. Heere: He was also supportive but he was so surprised when he saw Jeremy walk out in all that, he wasn't ready.

Mr. Reyes: He might just give Jake and Jeremy the next girl roles in their plays.

SQUIP/Eric: He just tried to.........help Chloe. He's meant to make his host happy, and if that's what made him happy then he's helping...kinda. He just made Jeremy's hand move to a different outfit that would look better.