Sander Sides!

(I have a lot of head canons for them)

Deceit: He was use to the abuse he would get from the Dark Sides that whenever he gets complimented or love then he melts. Like when he was crying from the human side of his face (snake side, fake, human side, real), Patton just came up and gave him cuddles, he became too adorable during that so everyone goes to him for stress relief.

Roman: He use to have no one to do duos with until he caught Deceit singing Helpless with so much freaking energy. So when Hamilton's part came up, he just slid in singing it. Then he had a second singer in the house.

Patton: He will pay his soul to see Deceit and Roman preform. Mainly because Deceit gets really nervous when Roman convinces him to sing in front of others, so he would die to hear Deceit sing.

Logan: He doesn't mind singing with Roman but he makes it a rap or a poem because he's self conscious about his singing.

Virgil: He was caught ONCE by Deceit, he was singing First Burn, to which Deceit joined for the heck of it.

Remy: He can sing really well but he's always out or never home and when he gets back, he's too tired to do anything.

Picani: He loves to sing but he does so terribly, Roman's considered giving him lessons. Patton encourages him tho because normally he doesn't sing well if he's just randomly doing it.

All: If they're working then they all have a tendency to sing. Deceit will sing and dance, Roman will sing and preform, Virgil with just sing, Logan will sing and tap a beat, Patton will sing and terribly dance, Picani will sing terribly and dance amazingly, Remy would pass out.