Sea Army!

(I can go over them in a different book =w=)

Whiencheigher: He's really overprotective of the people he's friends with. Like in the roleplay between me and S, it was a mix of musicals and the army, he almost killed someone for George because he was abused in the dorm.

Rewflow: When in a relationship, he's really shy and nervous to make a move because he doesn't want to screw up. Like he held hands with Ognot and just became a tomato in one second.

Kati: She doesn't give two shiitake mushrooms if someone talks about LGBT+ but if someone's talking trash about it then she shocks them so hard to the point they all on the ground in pain.

Fran: She's really sweet and innocent but she's dealt with so much stuff in her past that if someone brings it up then she'll change the subject.

Helen: She was raised in a homophobic village and was really easily influenced so she remained a homophobe until she met Fran.

Medno: He's an innocent bean that needs to be protected even tho he's half demon. And this is just a fact.

Ognot: He hears. E V E R Y T H I N G. Someone trying to talk trash, he knows. Someone trying to do the do, he knows.

Risne: He refuses to eat, literally he will go months with no food.

Knid: He's in the, "Freaking Eat Risne" squad. Or the FER.

Hanaki: His flowers are really sensitive so pretty much everyone is cautious to touch him.

Zamis: They absolutely refuse to tell anyone what hybrid they are, only Whiencheigher knows because it's demanded. Kati tried but Zamis still keeps it a secret.

Siorcis: He hates himself with a burning passion but will only act happy for Hanaki. Because I mean Hanaki is the bean, who can resist him?

(Here's the army, 96% are S's art)