Sea Army!

Since I'm the creator, these will all be canon!

•Whiencheigher (Sea Army Leader) is an asexual, biromantic, cis boy, he has a canon boyfriend but I still ship him with anyone.

•Damien (Forgotten Army Leader) is an asexual, panromantic, cis boy, he doesn't have any lover but he does share his adopted son with another leader.

•Calúm (Sky Army Leader) is an aromantic, asexual, cis boy, he just isn't interested in love at all but ship away my growing fans.

•Leo (Earth Protection Leader) is an asexual, panromantic, cis boy, he doesn't have love yet but he shares his adopted son with Damien.

•Viktor (Heavenly Army Leader) is a bisexual, panromantic, cis boy, he's a literal god and a smex magnet.

•Doc (Heavenly Army Leader) is said to be straight and is against LGBT+, but he's still pan, he just denies it very much.

Those are the leaders! Now to set some confusion aside.

•Whiencheigher, also known as Whien, is the youngest despite being thousands of years old. He's, to the other leaders, young and still in his "early stages". Like embarrassment of a soldiers actions.

•Damien is the second youngest but is still older than Whien. He's past his "early stages" and actually has an adopted son that works with him in the army. The reason his army is called the Forgotten Army is because they went missing for 15 years mysteriously and they're back just as strangely as they had disappeared.

•Calúm is the third oldest, he doesn't show emotions as much as the others, mostly because of his history/past.

•Leo is the second oldest in the group, he's the one that shows the most amount of happiness, he has an adopted son that works with Damien's army and they share him equally. He's actually a lion hybrid.

•Vik/Doc, here's the confusing one. Let me explain. Viktor is the original host of the body, he grew up alone and wasn't paid attention to, so Doc took up that spot and is his other personality. Doc is the bitter one that hates everything, Vik is the supportive dad one that is okay with a lot. He's the oldest in the group, because he's a literal god.

Time for soldiers!

Okay this might take a while, so strap up fanpeoples.

•Kati is a pan transgirl, she already has a lover but I mean, SHIP AWAY WITH ANYONE.

•Zamis is also pan, but they're non binary. They're canonically with Kati but still, ship away.

•Rewflow is a gay cis boy, he's in a relationship with another.

•Ognot is a bi cis boy, he's with Rewflow, despite being blind he still loves him.

•Medno is a pan cis boy, he's actually with Whiencheigher, but they don't spend a lot of time together because Whien's always busy.

•Risne is a bi cis boy, he's a giant (like 8 fraking feet tall) and with the shortest there.

•Knid is a bi cis boy, he's the smallest at like 4'2 or something and he's with Risne.

•Siorcis is a pan cis boy, he's the head cook, he's depressed, he very much hates himself, but he's still happy with his partner.

•Hanaki, THIS ONE IS THE CONFUSING AND SAD BACKSTORY ONE- anyway, he's a bi cis boy, he's the Sea Army's assistant and Siorcis's one and only.

•Helen is a lesbian cis girl, she's with an adorable neko and has twins.

•Fran is a pan cis girl, she's the adorable neko and with Helen.

•Xavier is an aro and ace transboy, he's the child of Fran and Helen.

•Sasha is a bisexual, panromantic cis girl, she's Xavier's older twin and the child of Fran and Helen.

All of these are in Whiencheigher's Sea Army, so if you want to sign up for Sea Army, you can't.

These are just small things and everything else will be explained when I make an SA book and y'all can apply to be a part of my wonderful army!