SpongeBob!

Because I've been loving the musical.
These are just gonna be pure randomness btw so-

•Sponge is a bi trans boy. He actually never comes out as trans and everyone figures out the hard way.....periods.

•Squidward was so confused when SpongeBob came in all grumpy and emotional. He connected the pieces after a few weeks.

•Mr. Krabs already kinda knew.

•Pearl was the only one that SpongeBob opened up to because they have a sibling bond.

•Pearl was really supportive of him and helped him with everything.

•Sandy and Patrick figured out last. Patrick found out through a surprise visit when he walked in with SpongeBob wearing only his binder.

•Sandy was told because Patrick can't keep a secret.

•Everyone was supportive, even Squidward, he isn't as supportive as the others but he's willing to help a little.

•Sandy is a pan cis girl. Everyone already knew she was pan from the beginning so..

•Sandy, SpongeBob, and Patrick are all dating, Patrick and Sandy have more of a friend relationship though.

•Mr. Krabs is secretly dating Plankton and when Karen found out, she was really chill with it.

•"This is my husband, Plankton. This is his boyfriend, Krabs." -Karen

•"Mr. Krabs you're dating the enemy!?" -SpongeBob

•"Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh" -Plankton and Krabs

•Everyone was confused but accepted it and moved on.

•Squidward's a single Pringle for life, he isn't interested in love or anything.

+Future+

•Squidward eventually gets lessons on clarinets and becomes a famous clarinet player.

•Mr. Krabs retires and spends his days actually taking care of Pearl and being there for her and building a family with Plankton and Karen.

•Pearl has two dads and a mom, that causes confusion but it gets explained. She becomes a cheerleader for big shot teams in sports.

•SpongeBob runs the Krusty Krab with pride and loves his job.

•Patrick becomes famous because he said something that was actually really wise and mind imploding that just made him famous on a dime.

•Sandy made a serum so that she can breath underwater, she helps SpongeBob run the Krusty Krab.

•(fight me S >:I) Plankton stopped scheming and became a part of Pearls life by being one of her dads.

•Karen's a proud mom, she goes to every game Pearl cheers in.

+Random+

•SpongeBob is light as a feather, so is Plankton.

•SpongeBob likes being carried, Plankton hates it.

•Plankton only likes to be carried by Karen and Krabs.

•Patrick knows Spanish and helped SpongeBob with his Spanish homework.

•No one knew Patrick knew Spanish and they were blown away.

•SpongeBob still has some innocence left.

•It was Sandy and Squidward that corrupted him.

•SpongeBob gets easily embarrassed so if someone simply aws at him snuggling Patrick or Sandy, he dies.

Now for some art I found.

(I see hickeys-)

(I see hickeys-)