Sander Sides: How They Found Out

Okay so Deceit loves compliments and completely isn't used to them so if someone compliments him then he:

-Melts from the kindness
-Freezes up and waits for an insult until he's like "and?" Then they just leave the others confused
-Or he passes out

He did all three when they found this out.

They all take turns on cooking and Deceit had recently been forced to live with them, and it was his turn.

So he had dinner ready and just stood there waiting for their opinions.

Patton and Picani were the first to say, "This is really good!"

Roman just nods and starts savoring it.

"Yes this is quite exquisite." Logan being the nerd just says.

Now everyone's waiting for Remy and Virgil's reaction.

"Pretty good.." Virgil mumbles.

Remy doesn't say anything but is first to finish to which everyone's surprised because he normally is last to finish and only gets half the plate eaten.

Deceit was frozen from the first compliment then smiled and was melting when Logan said his opinion. Then after Remy and Virgil he passed out.

Everyone, or the more caring ones, freak out because they thought he died.

After about an hour or two he wakes up and everyone is discussing possibilities on WHY he passed out.

Then they see him and oh boy there were so many questions.

Eventually Deceit explains with the truth but then has to explain it in lies and everyone's confused except Virgil and Remy.

Remy knows the difference because he spends the most time with Deceit, Virgil can just really know the difference.

Virgil tells them the most idiotic truth of, "He can tell the truth."

But he phrased it like this:

"I'm gonna tell you all something that's gonna blow your mind. Deceit can tell the truth."

Logan gets more questions, Patton kinda already knew but he's too trusting so he believed the lie and the truth, Roman thought he was telling the truth the whole time.

And Picani? He's just happy he can tell the truth.

And after that everyone gives Deceit a lot of compliments and give him lots of love because of what he dealt with back at the Dark Side.

And if you're wondering or haven't gotten the hint, he was abused, psychically, mentally, and emotionally. And to those who got the hint before, congrats you get a cookie 🍪