1

Recap:

I covered my face facing down. I need to get out of here. I said to myself. I looked up again and saw waves of girls and flashing cameras. I could barely see with all the camera. I couldn't hear much because of the screaming too.

I had difficulty walking around because of the huge crowd. I had to wait till there was an opening so that I could run away when they least would expect it.

There was more pushing, screaming, shoving around me when all of the sudden there was an opening. My first instinct was to run and I did. I ran away as fast as I could finding somewhere safe because I knew that they would come and hurt me.

Chapter 1: (Niall's POV)

"Niall! Where are you Niall?" I heard one of the boys yell out. I bet it was Harry or maybe it was Zayn. I have no idea which one it could be. I don't wanna get out the crowd is too big, I can't breathe.

"Niall! Come out they're gone!" One of the boys yelled.

"I Doubt it."I said to myself.

I felt quite comfortable in this box. I'm all alone with a bunch of space. I want to stay here forever but I can't. I have to get out of this lovely box sooner or later as much as I would wish to stay.

"Everyone look around! He's hiding." One of them shouted.

No shit Sherlock, Obviously I'm hiding! Can't they tell that I don't want to be found... I yelled inside my head.

I then heard footsteps approaching closer and closer.

Damn they found me... I sighed.

One of the boys lifted the box up revealing the bright light from the room. I couldn't see well until my eyes adjusted. That was when I saw the boys; Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn. They all looked at me worried.

"Hi, guys." I said quietly looking down at my white converse.

"Hey, Niall. Where have you been?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, we've been worried about you." Zayn said.

"What's wrong Niall?" Harry asked concerned.

"Am I the only one noticing that he hid under a cardboard box! I mean there are other good hiding spots? Right?" Louis said seriously. Liam punched his shoulder.

"Oww!... Sorry." Louis said while rubbing his shoulder.

"I'm really sorry guys. I ran away and hid under this box because it gave me my space. I feel bad about hiding... but didn't you see the crowd of people?" I defended myself.

"Yes, we all saw the girls." Zayn answered.

"I'm quite claustrophobic. I get a little bit scared." I confessed.

"We know Niall but you gotta stop running away. What good are you doing if youre running away from your fear? None. It will become easier each time you try to confront it." Liam said trying to make me feel better.

"I don't know guys... It's been getting worse. I don't think I can fight this." I truthfully said.

"We'll help you mate." Harry tried to comfort me.

"Yeah, we will! Don't worry Nialler we'll keep you safe" Louis winked at me.

"Thanks guys." I faked a smile. Thank god they didn't notice.

I'm very lucky to have them but sometimes I don't think they understand...

_____________________________________