7

Recap:
I heard footsteps coming from the steps of the bus. I turned around to see all five of them. They were all looking at me and my packet suitcase ready to go.

"Niall, you can't leave." Liam said breaking the silence between them.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't leave mate." Louis repeated Liam.

"I know. I caught that part, Louis." I sassed at him. "You guys can't keep me here. I have a right to leave." I responded.

"Not according to Modest! You have to stay or you get cut off." Liam explained.

I laughed at how ridiculous this conversation was.

"I thought I was already cut off. That's why I'm leaving." I said looking down at my suitcase stating the obvious.

"You were never cut off Niall," Harry stated. "Can't you see this is all Modest! fault?" He continued.

"What?" I asked real confused. Management? I thought.

"Modest! gave us a choice that night in Colombia. They made us choose the fans over you and we couldn't let the fans down," Zayn finally spoke up. "We didn't have a choice, but to go on. We're all truly sorry Niall..." He apologized. The boys nodded in agreement.

"We are real sorry. You're are best mate! We would never want you to leave. We'd miss ya terribly." Louis smiled as he spoke.

What the hell is happening? Are they fucking telling me that It's all manegaments fault! What the fuck? How could I be so stupid! I yelled in my head.

"So Modest! is bad." I asked.

"Modest! is bad." They all said in unison.

"We need you, Niall. Please don't leave!" Louis exclaimed as he ran up to me and hugged me real tight. I didn't know whether to hug him or not. I have been so mad at them this whole time when they had no part in it. It was never their fault.

I smiled as I let go my suitcase letting it drop to the floor, so that I could hug Louis back. I hugged him real tight.

Oh god how I missed them. I smiled.

The others came up and hugged me. It was a big group hug with the lads. With One Direction. Once again a band.

Chapter 7:

Niall pov:

"WAKE UP!" Someone yelled as they jumped right next to me in my bed.

What the fucking hell I yelled in my head as I finally opened my eyes seeing the boy who had disturbed me.

"Louis!" I sighed loudly as I slowly laid down my head on my pillow.

"WAKE UP!" Louis yelled again, but this time he was actually pulling me out of bed.

"What the fucking hell!" I yelled out of frustration of not getting enough sleep. As he got me out of bed he continued to drag me on the floor.

"C'mon now." Louis said, finally letting me go.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I messed up my hair even ore than it was.

"The hotel. We're finally in Peru for the next concert man!" Louis cheered.

"Oh, yeah." I smiled.

"So, C'mon now! We have sound check in a couple of hours." Louis said before he started to leave the bus.

"Wait!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He questioned.

"It's noon?." I started hyperventilating.