Peru

"Hey It's Katie here on C news with the latest news on the most famous boy band in the world, One Direction!" A blond announced.

"So, the boys had a great night last night where they kicked off their new tour in South America," She started off. "But what happened to Niall Horan?" She questioned at the screen of your computer.

"Unfortunately Niall only made it for the opening song and mysteriously disappeared! No one knows the exact details of why he was not there, but when we do we'll inform you right away." She smirked.

"Yet, there are some rummors concerning to his disaperance..."

"The first one is that he left the concert due to feeling sick, but there's another rumor that seems to to be quite more credible..."

"Rumor has it that he left without question. He left the the other members of the band to go with some model he's been seen with later that night." She informed.

"But other than that lets move on with other important news even though nothing beats Niall Horan abandoning the band on their first gig!"

"How do the boys feel about this?" She asked.

"Well it seems like they didn't care at all since they continued the show without Niall, and they never answered any questions concerning his whereabouts."

"Hmmm..."

"Does this mean that one of the One Direction members are planning to leave?" She gasped at the thought.

"No more Niall?..." She said.

"Is One Direction really considering this?"

"Well other than that we move on..."

"Colombia was their first stop in the tour, but now they are here in Peru for their second show!" She exclaimed.

"And hopefully Mr. Horan won't leave this time!" She joked.

"I guess that's all for today girls see you next time! This was Katie with C news. Don't forget to like and subscribe below!" She smiled.

"Bye."
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

I know it's been long but please vote for the story. Next update will be posted in a few after I receive 5+ votes, 5+ comments, and 5+ reads. Thank you loves ! This story wouldn't be here without all your support. I love you xx

Skaterboyniall xxx