5

Recap:

"Niall, theres one last thing that you should know. We care about you so much. You are loved by every single one of the lads, including me. I thought you ought to know that." He said turning to the door and walking out.

That's when I couldn't take waiting any longer. I walked right in.

"Niall."

As I said this he stood up from his seat. He didn't even bother to turn around. I completely understood though, he was mad at me. I mean why wouldn't he.

The rest of the lads came in right behind me not saying a word.

I guess this is it. I gotta fix this. I thought.

"I wanna say I'm sorry I've been a douche to you last night. I shouldv'e never pressured you into telling me anything. I know now that if you ever want to tell me anything you would. I never meant to start yelling at you either. I don't know what had gotten into me. You are one of my best mates and I don't want to loose you. I'm sorry Niall, do you forgive me?" I apologized.

There was a long silence after that. No one spoke. I looked around to see that the rest of the lads behind me were nodding their heads.

Niall then turned around and walked towards me. He looked at me in the eyes and said two words that I wont be able to forget.

"I quit." He said walkng out with his head down.

-.-.-.-.-

Chapter 5

"Wha- Wh- What just happened?" Paul asked the boys. He could see the boys all in shock.

"Where did Niall go?" He asked again. "I saw him leave and he didn't look happy." He continued.

Still no response.

What the hell is going on? Paul thought to himself.

"Boys..." He said slowly wanting to know the unknown situation that brought tension between to the boys.

At that Zayn broke down in tears; he was sobbing uncontrollably, his hands hidding his face. He looked like a little boy scared out his wits.

"Liam?" Paul asked concerned.

"I- I don't know." He said coming back to earth and thinking about what happened.

"He left. He's leaving." Zayn sobbed.

"Who left?" Paul questioned. He clealy wasn't getting complete answers from them, but he had to be patient with them.

"Niall." Harry mumbled.

"So? Why are you all bummed about him leaving? He's going to be here the whole entire tour." Paul ressumed to ask.

"No, Paul. You clearly don't get it. He's leaving." Louis angrily spat at Paul.

"Whoa, boy calm down." He responded more confussed than ever.

"No. I'm am not going to calm down! Can't you see that Niall isn't coming back! He fucking quit the band, Paul! He's gone!" Louis yelled right at Paul. He had no idea why he yelled at him. He had to get his anger out someway and decided to take it all on Paul, their poor security guard.

Paul stood there quite amazed. Niall quit the band?

"He cant do that. That's against his contract with Modest!" Paul said.

"But he just did." Louis sassed leaving the room.

Liam followed Louis out with Zayn still crying on his shoulder. Harry went on his seperate way out the room. Paul was left there still as confused as before he got there. After a while he left as well.

-.-.-

Harry's POV:

I walked around the stadium for a while still trying to process what happened. Niall quit the band, it was that simple to process. He's leaving the band for something we did not want to do. It's managements fault. They caused this.

I clentched my fists together hating Modest! and Mark, but the person I mostly hated was myself. I was a part of the reason he quit. He hates me and it hurts.

Tears began to slowly run down my cheeks. I had to stop walking, because my vision was too blury to see what was infront of me. I wipped my tears away with my sleeve knowing that I have to continue being strong. Crying doesn't help.

I walked all the way to the entrance of the stadium and went out. I saw cars driving and people chatting. People didn't seem to recognize me which is a good thing, because I wanted to be alone at the moment.

I continued to walk around until I saw a bench. I sat down to rest for a while. I took my phone out and opened the application for Twitter. As usual I had loads of mentions and direct mesages. I went on to Niall's page to see his recent tweet:

"I guess i'm out and this time for good.."

I stared at my phone screen for what seemed like hours. That tweet made me feel even more guilty. That must of crushed the other lads even more since they had nothing to with it. It was only me. I am the one to blame.

I can't continue with this band without one of my best mates. It's either all or not at all.

I began to write a new tweet and once I finished I looked over it again to make sure there was no stupid mistakes. Okay, good done. I said in my head right after pressing send. 

I emidiately saw my mentions go crazy. There was a bunch of retweets and favorites on my new tweet. I didn't bother to tweet anything else because that new tweet was just enough.

I left the Twitter application on my phone and got up from the bench. It was getting dark outside and I had to get back to the stadium. So I carried on hoping that with the words I just sent out would make a difference in what was occuring with Niall, because without him there's no One Direction.

-.-.-.-

Dedicated to @meez10819 because she has been a fan of this story since the start and she always comments on each part. Thank you.

Ooh I'm going to make a trailer for this book! Hope it all wrks out ! xx

Ahh and next chapter will be uploaded when I get 5 reads, votes and comments. Sorry that this chapter turned out to be short. I'll make the next one longer, promise.

Thank you to everyone who reads and loves this story. It makes me real happy that people are actually interested.

Read. Vote. Comment. Enjoy. :)

Love,

Skaterboyniall x