2

Recap:

After my solo it was Harry's and right when he sang it he was giving a mad look. He wanted to know what was wrong but I couldn't tell him. I really wanted to but the thing was that I had no idea what was wrong. I was confused. I mean what happened earlier at the airport? I could barely explain why I ran away. I just felt a lot of pressure from everyone: The fans, management, and lately the boys too.

"...I know nothings making sence,

For tonight lets just pretend,

I dont wanna stop so give me more,

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!..."

He yelled out the last 'Oh' from his solo making the crowd go wild before concluding the whole song together as a group.

"...Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Baby you and me

Stumbling in the street

Singing, singing, singing, singing

Midnight memories ,oh, oh, oh, oh

Anywhere we go never say no

Just do it, do it, do it, do it!"

That's when the lights went out signaling that we had to leave the stage to go back stage. We ran out as fast as we could for a little intermission. That's when Harry approached me.

Chapter 2:

Niall's POV:

"Your coming with me." Harry said grabbing onto the collar of my shirt.

He was pulling me so that I could follow him. He took me to an empty hallway that was located backstage of the stadium.

"Harry, you're hurting me." I told him.

He turned around to face me, and let go. I then started to rub my neck as it began to hurt.

"What was that all about?" I asked him still rubbing my neck. He just looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"What?" I said. He then gave me an annoyed stare.

"Talk, Horan." Is all he said.

I began to play with my hands avoiding what he just said. He wanted to 'talk' but the thing was, what was there to talk about?

"Niall..." He whispered.

He was really concerned about me. I could tell by his actions. I mean for gods sake he pulled me to an empty hallway to talk. Not to mention that he almost broke my neck pulling me by the collar.

It still hurts. Fuck you, Styles... I thought rubbing my neck again.

"Look I'm sorry that I hurt you and everything," He appologized. "The thing is that somethings bugging you and I wanna help." He said.

"Wow, is that what you think it is? Harry? Just leave me alone." I said feeling annoyed.

I didn't want to hear his bull shit about how something was bugging me. I started to walk away from him.

I could hear him jogging to catch up to me. When he caught up he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I said with a mad tone. I didn't want to turn around. He walked right infront of me so that he could say something.

"You're mad aren't you?" He asked.

"Dude, I was just trying to help." He said serriously.

"Well, dude, does it look like I want your help?" I snapped.