6

Recap:

HARRY'S POV:

I continued to walk around till I saw a bench. I sat down to rest for a while.I take out my phone out and open the application for Twitter. As usual I had loads of mentions and direct messages. I went onto Niall 's Twitter page to see what he had tweeted recently. I scrolled down his twitter page passing his bio and other information and saw the tweet. It said:

"I guess I'm out and this time for good..."

I stared at the screen of my phone for what seemed like hours. That tweet made me feel even more guilty than I was in the beginning. The other lads must have seen this tweet about right now , since he tweeted it like a couple of minutes ago. It might have crushed them to see how he was taking his decision of leaving the band really seriously when they had nothing to do about anything. I am the only one to blame. Just me.

It only took two words. Two words to destroy the band. I don't blame him., but i can't continue with this band without one of best mates. It's either all five of us or none at all.

I begin to write a new tweet, and once i finished it I looked over it again to make sure I don't make any stupid mistakes. Okay, good done. I said in my head feeling accomplished of what I typed down.

I press the tweet button revealing my tweet to the whole world.

I immediately saw my mentions go crazy.There was a bunch of retweets and favorites on my new tweet. Hopefully they understood what I meant behind it. After that I didn't bother to tweet anything else, because hopefully that tweet would at least solve something for the band.

I left the twitter application on my phone, and got up from the bench.It was getting dark meaning that I had to get back to the bus. So, I carried on. Hoping that things would be less tense, and that with the words i just sent out would make a difference in Niall's decision on leaving the band.

Because without Niall there is no One Direction.

CHAPTER 6

NIALL'S POV:

I walk out on them after saying the those two words that i deeply regretted, but at the same time I didn't.I guess that I really didn't really care anymore. I no longer wanted to listen to their excuses and what they had to say about me leaving the band. They could care less about me leaving, and that was the sad truth. I mean they didn't try to change my mind about leaving. It became obvious to me now that I made the right choice.

I see Paul on my way out of the room where the boys were in, but I ignore him. I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. He gives me smile as he passes by and when I look up at him his expression changes. He looked confused. I Walk away as fast as I could. i wanted the boys to explain to Paul what was going on, since i wasn't in the mood of explaining.

I decide to go to the bus to relax a bit. It would be the last time I would ever be staying there, so I Wanted to enjoy my last moments there.

As I continue to make my way to the bus I see how everything is all packed for the next concert in Peru. I think about the fans for a moment. Will they miss me? I thought.

Memories of the past few years of One Direction went through my head and I smiled. I will never forget the days I spent doing the best job in the world. i will always remember the day we first became One Direction. I will always be able to take a step back, and look at all of the accomplishments that I had achieved. I love being in One Direction, it's my life.

The bus was there waiting to leave to finally head to Peru. I went in through the bus doors and went right in my bunk closing the curtain leaving it all dark. I layed down in my bunk and thought for a while. I thought about what would be best for me. Should I stay in the band? Do they really deserve me after all that's happened? I thought.