8

Chapter 8:

Liam's point of view:

[Right after Niall left the boys and went up to the suite]

Right when Niall decided to leave us with the responsibility of waking up Zayn we looked at each other nervously. Who was going to take the chance? I certainly did not even want to try knowing that things would not end well for me.

We all looked at each other quietly until Harry smirked. What the hell? I looked at him confused, yet he continued to smirk. Then it hit me.

"Good luck lads. I'm out!" Harry exclaimed as he bolted up the stairs.

"Shit. Har-" I called out, but it was too late. Harry ran towards the same direction as Niall when he left minutes ago. It was obvious that he ran off to avoid the situation that was about to occur.

I gulped as I looked towards Zayn who was still fast asleep. After observing Zayn, Louis gained my attention as he just stood there smirking.

"Since everyone left I'm going to do the same." He said lifting his leg to start walking away.

"It's just you now, Daddy." Louis winked as he slowly began to step away and run out through the lobby doors.

"No way kid, you're going to help me out." I quickly got ahold of him before he could abandon me like the other two dipshits.

Louis sighed, as he had no other choice but to stay and help me out with Zayn.

"Fine." He whined.

"Good Louis." I said sarcastically, patting his head like a puppy.

"Shut up, peasant. We got work to do." He snapped.

"Okay, chill buddy. I was just being funny." I defended myself.

"That was you being funny?" He questioned. "Wow! Well... At least you tried." He began to laugh at my face.

"Whatever, Louis." I sighed, ignoring him.

++++

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE VOTE RIGHT NOW

++++

After the whole arguing on who should be the one to wake up Zayn, we ended up deciding by playing a game of rock, paper, and scissors.

"On Shoot." Louis said ambitiously.

"On shoot." I agreed.

"Rock, paper, scissors; shoot!" We both exclaimed as we looked at who won.

"Loser." Louis laughed unkindly. I face palmed my face as I knew I had to be the one, since I lost the game.

"Child." I said back as Louis was waiting for me on the couch.

"Go on." He said motioning his hands at Zayn before laying back down on the couch.

I sighed as I began to approach Zayn who was in a deep sleep, and I got to him I poked his shoulder.

"Hmm..." Zayn made a noise before moving around on the couch. I poked him again hoping that he wouldn't go all crazy like he's known to be.

"What?" He shot right at me, opening his eyes all mad-like. To be completely honest I was scared, his eyes were all red from being up too late.

"Nothing mate, we have to go to our rooms. They're all ready for us." I explained anticipating that he would understand.

"Another 10 minutes." Zayn closed his eyes again. Before he could even try to go back to his nap I poked him again.

"What!" He yelled annoyed that I woke him up.