3

Recap:

Niall's POV:

The sun shined in my eyes, waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting them to the light. I looked around confused because I somehow ended up in my bunk.

What the hell happened last night?

Lets see I remember performing 'Midnight Memories' but that's about it. What else happened?

Oh. That happened.

Wait.

Holy mother fucking shit! The show!

Oh no. I'm late! The lads are going to kill me!

I jumped out of my bunk, ran out of the bus into the stadium, all the way onto the stage. Then I realized the sun was out. It's morning.

I was on the stage facing an empty crowd. Everyone was packing things up for the next stop. I saw someone from the crew walk by.

"Hey, what happened to the show last night?" I asked.

"The show went on of course!" He smiled while walking away.

"They did the show without me?"

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * •

Chapter 3:

Niall's POV

"Yeah, mate they did." The same guy said coming back, removing the tape from the set list off the stage floor. I didn't respond to him, so turned around to exit off the stage.

Pieces of what happened last night were unclear to me. I only remembered a few stupid things like what I ate before the show. Yum... chicken. I thought.

I kept on walking out till I was backstage. I saw most of the crew working on packing up tech for the next show in Peru. They were about almost ready to leave in couple of hours to our next destination.

As I stood there standing backstage I thought about how the show must've went without me. They probably had loads of fun singing and being with the fans.

Did they even care? I thought.

All was able to think about was how It was Harry's fault that I passed out. I was also mad the rest of the lads because they didn't stop the show from happening. How could they! I thought they were my friends...

I walk off to where the floor seating was, so that the crew could finish packing up. I decided not to go back to the bus because the boys were there, and I didn't want to see them at the time. I was too mad at the for what they did.

I decided to hang around the stadium and chill for a while. I walked up all the way to the top section of the stadium and took a seat. I saw how far away the stage was from here and I could barely see the crew from here.

I sat there just looking and thinking about what would be best for the band.

Should I leave? I thought.

Liams POV:

"What happened between you and Niall last night Harry?" I asked him.

"Nothing serious." He responded shrugging his shoulders avoiding the question.

"Oh really," I said raising one of my eyebrows knowing that that wasn't the truth. "Tell me the truth, Styles."

He sighed.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened or not?" I said to him.

I saw Harry covering his face with his hands for a while and then putting them into his jean pockets.