I'm not the demon you are

Naruto POV.
"Die demon"
"Murderer"
"Go rot in hell"
"Demon brat"
"No one loves you"

My name is naruto and those were the words the villagers used to describe me. I was running trying to get away so I wouldn't get another daily beating. I was running and took a right turn. 'dammit dead end'. I turned around to try and escape but it was to late. "Hahaha look at the demon so weak and pathetic.  Let's teach him a lesson for murdering our loved ones. " "please  don't hurt me I didn't do anything wrong." I said " awe look he begging for mercy where was your mercy when you murdered my wife and daughter". " I didn't kill anyone". The villagers pulled out kunais and other sharp objects and began to care words like "demon" and  "murderer"into my skin. I screamed and screamed until my lungs wouldn't allow me to any more. I soon passed out from blood loss.

   When I woke up I was in a sewer. "Great now they throw me into a sewer," . I walked forward until I came across a huge and I mean HUGE cage. " I am the great nine tailed Fox, Kyubi. "
I jumped back a little in surprise at the voice.  I looked up to see a big orange ball of fur. 'it looks soft",  I thought. "What's your name." "W-what." "well I can't just call you kyubi now can I"My name is Kuruma kit" "My name is Naruto." "do you know why the villagers do this to me." "It's because of me." "I already know that, what I mean is why did you attack the village?."I was being controlled by Madara Uchiha.""can you tell me the whole story." "Sure kit,  and I'll also tell you about your parents. " "really! Thank you so much!"

Kura-nii finished telling the story and I was in tears.  My mom was Kuhina Uzamaki and my dad is the 4th hokage Minato-Namikaza and they loved me with all their hearts.  The sacrificed their own lives to safe the village and me. "Hey kit would you like me to train you, so that you can protect yourself and the ones you love." "yes. Thank you kura-nii." "No problem kit."

When I came too I was in the hospital.  I looked to the side and saw jii-jii, that's what I call the 3rd hokage. "Naruto!are you okay?" "I'm fine jii-jii." "thank kami your alright." "hey jii-jii,can I talk to you." "sure, Naruto." "umm with out the ANBU please." "...... Ok". Jii-jii signalled the ANBU  to leave. "hey jii-jii why didn't you tell me about my parents?" "How do you know about your parents naruto."  "kura-nii told me about them" "whose kura-nii,  naruto?" "The nine tails."