Demon vs The Devil

Naruto pov

I lunged forward with my katanas in hand. All I could see was fog. But thankfully Itachi had taught me how to fight blind and use my other senses such as smell. Moo-moo reeks of the smell of blood. That sweet, metallic sent I would know it anywhere, after all I'm known as the devil whose killed hundreds in the ANBU world.

I could hear moo-moo's sword slash through the air.  I ducked and I could see the sword fly over my head just barely missing. I took my katana and and slashed it  through the air to dispel the fog. I could see now and now it's fair game. After all "All is fair in love and war." and why not use that to my advantage. I took my katanas and added a Justus to them. It allows me to phase through any object except the ones I wish to injure.  I came up behind moo-moo and aimed for his liver. He tried to block me with his sword but my katanas phased through it and hit their target. Moo-moo dropped like a butterfly in smoke trying to fly.

Moo-moo tried to get up but failed. He was going to bleed out and die slowly. I could sense another presence in the tress above me not to far away. I saw sebon needles fly toward moo-moo and put him in a net death state. Please people I'm not stupid I know when a person is dead or not. It's a stupid trick I use often for infiltration plans in ANBU. I saw a man in the tress with a fake hunter-nin mask on. So he was the one who threw those sebon needles. "Thank you for helping me dispose of my target. I have been hunting him for some time now." I heard him say. "well, your not a very capable hunter-nin if it took you this long to kill one little man now." I said in return. "Naruto mind your manners!" I heard banshee-oh I mean Sakura scream. "What I'm supposed to lie to the kid,  now?" I said with sarcasm lacing my voice. I heard sasuke snicker behind sakura. I swear I was delusional if I didn't have keen hearing. Sasuke laughing wow. I can die and go to hell now.

The hunter-nin disappear with moo-moo. I could hear kakashi ask the old man for a place to stay. "sure my house isn't to far from here." I heard the old man reply. We walked for about another 5 minutes before we made it to the old man's place. When he opened the door all I heard was "Naruto-nii!" before I was tackled to the ground by the old man's grandson,Inari. "oh, hey what's up, how have you been Inari?" "I have been good, how about  you,  have they been treating you well?" "well, you know how they are they'll never change." sadness laced my word. " Oh,  Naruto... " I hear tsunami say. Tsunami hugged me with love and compassion. She was like my adopted mom. She took care of me and saved my life a while back when I got injured on a mission and that's how I meet the old man and his grandson. Tears started to spill from my eyes. I haven't cried since I started ANBU when i was 5.  I hate crying I feel so weak. But I will cry today from happiness from seeing tsunami and from all the sadness I've kept locked up. "I love you naruto.like my own son it's OK to cry." tsunami soothed me with her words. I didn't look up afraid to what I would see on her face. I didn't care what the others though of me I only wanted her to be proud of me and not see me in this weak state.

Time skip to dinner.~~~~~~

We were all eating dinner at the table when sakura started yelling. "Naruto you are so weak. You wouldn't understand what it means to have no family like sasuke- kun. He's so strong and your just a weak pathetic monster that doesn't understand pain.""sakura apologize right now" kakashi yelled. "No,  sakura you are the one that doesn't understand what I have been through. People have been torturing, beating, burning, me and have carved words all into my body and called me names you wouldn't even understand how horrible they are. I lost my right to love anyone because they took away the only thing I had left that I could give to the person I love."I removed my shirt and showed all of them what the villagers have done to me over the years. They all had wide eyes and were crying. " it's okay kit don't worry I'm always here for you when no one else will be I will always be by your side." "Thank you Kura-nii" "Always kit, always." with that I ran upstairs and cried myself to sleep tired of everything that's happened to me that I did not deserve. One day they will see that I'm not the demon, they are.