On goes the the facade

~~~2 year time skip~~~

I am now 7 years old And It has been 2 years since I started training with kura-nii and inu who I now is kakashi Hatake. I'm now the ANBU Captain of all the squads and my code name is bloody fox, or kitsune. I am the number 1 ranked SS shinobi  in the bingo book with a flee on sight order. I am faster than my father with his flying Thunder god. I can beat jii-jii in a one on one fight and I have an IQ of over 300. I live in the forest of death, in the namikaze house that my parents used to live in. Ever since I started living in the forest of death I have gotten significantly less beating from the villagers and the place is very peaceful and the animals there love me. Kakashi also lives with me too.

"Hey naruto", "what is it kakashi?" "The hokage has a mission for you and needs you to go to his office asap." "ok." I shun shinned (sorry I don't know how to spell it)to jii-jii's office. "Naruto I need you to go under cover at the Academy to protect the clan heirs. I also need you to act like an idiot and the dead last and don't show your real power or knowledge." 3.... 2... 1.... "WHAT?!?!" "Look I know this is going to be hard but only you can do it because you are the same age as the others in the academy." "OK  jii-jii but only because this is a mission from you." "Thank you naruto and be careful try make a friend or 2 while your their." "No promises jii-jii, but I'll try." and with that I left to go practice my mask.

I got home and plopped onto my bed. I brought a kill me orange jumpsuit to got with the look of a dead last and an  idiot. I closed my eyes and drifted of into a peaceful slumber.

I woke up to hear an annoying buzzing sound and smashed it. 'dang it that was my alarm' I got up brushed my teeth and changed into the kill me orange jumpsuit. Kakashi fixed breakfast and I scarfed it down and shun shinned near the academy so no one would see me. I walked inside.

3rd person POV.

"Good Morning class."said iruka sensei. "Good Morning Iruka sensei." said the students. "Today we have a new classmate that I would like to introduce you all too. "come on in."

Naruto POV.

I walked into the classroom.  "introduce yourself." "Hi my name is Naruto Uzamaki! And I'm going to be Hokage. BELIEVE IT!" I could hear kuruma during of laughter through our mind link. 'shut up lazy Fox.' "SORRY KIT HAHAHAHA THAT'S JUST T- HAHAHA." I'm never doing that again.