And so the Mask Falls

Naruto POV.

I was debating whether or not I should shun shin up to the roof or walk up the stairs. In the end I decided to go with shun shin for 2 reasons. 1:to prank kakashi 2:since I'm going introduce my real self might as well, plus I'm to lazy to walk up the stairs. With my mind made up I disappeared in red flames.

I stealthily made my way behind kakashi. He was reading his icha icha book that he loves. I've always wondered what was so interesting about this one little book. "BOO!!!" I yelled.

I saw kakashi with a very flustered and surprised look on his face. I tried to hold back my laughter but to no avail. "That's not funny naru~chan" my face became as read as my late mother's hair. "naru~chan?" Gosh dang it kakashi. "You knew they would here didn't you" "Whatever do you mean naru-chan?" he said in a sing song voice.

"Let's start with introductions shall we." "how do we do that sensei?" I knew the girl wasn't bright but seriously. "I'll go first to give an example. My name is kakashi Hatake,  i don't like or dislike much of anything. My hobbies......... Your to young to know and as for dream I haven't really thought about it."

3rd person POV.

All he told us was his name is currently what's going on in saskues and sakuras mind. As for naruto he just sweat drops at kakashis antics

Naruto POV.

"You next pinkie." "My name is sakura Haruno. As for my likes.....I mean who I like...... Looks over at sasuke and blushes. My hobbies..... Looks over at sasuke blushes. And my dream looks over to sasuke sequels and blushes madly. And my dislikes are NARUTO-BAKA AND INU-PIG!!!"

"okay... Next you emo." "My name is sasuke uchiha. I don't like much of anything I hate a lot of things.my hobbies are training. And my dream no my ambition is to kill a certain man." wow nice introduction. Btw your only making your self look more stupid because your not scaring anyone. "Nice burn kit even though you didn't say it out loud." "Sometimes I wonder if that stupidity wasn't an act. " 'Hey rude much'

"okay next is naru~chan" "I'm going to kill you so make sure you sleep with one eye open tonight kaka-baka!" I smirked. "My name naruto-uzamaki-namikaze. I like kakashi, training, ramen, drawing, music and animals. I dislike people who disturb my sleep and people who dont know the difference between a kunai and it holder. My hobbies include training, drawing and hanging out with my family and friends. My dream has already been accomplished. (becoming ANBU captain and having kakashi in his squad along with surpassing his dad.)

Sasuke and sakura stared at me like they had never meet me. Which is true in a sense. They have not meet the real me. "okay then. Meet me at trying ground 7 at 6. Oh also don't eat breakfast you'll through up." and with that he shun shinned away.

Sasuke and sakura were opening there mouths to ask me a question  but I shun shinned away before they could let a word roll of there tounge.  We're I once stood there is now a gaping sakura and a shocked sasuke. I laughed in amusement. Well now they know what's behind the mask. Well on a little though.