A traitor

~~~5 year time skip~~~

I'm am currently being chased by 12 ANBU, 18 chunnin, and 14 jonnin. Why you ask? Because I painted on the hokage faces. In my expert opinion they look fabulous or maybe that's just me. Sorry dad but it's about time you had a new look. "HAHAHA KIT THAT'S HALARIOUS!" 'thanks kura-nii. I think it's  my best work yet!' I lowered by speed to about mid chunnin so they could keep up. I turned the corner and camouflaged myself to look like the fence and hid my chakra. When I sensed iruka sensei I undid the camouflaged and let him 'catch' me. Iruka is the only teacher that is nice to me and actually teaches me even thorough I already know all of it. "Naruto!!!!!!" I jumped and landed on my butt for effect. "Iruka sensei!?!? How did you find me?" Iruka sensei tied me up so I wouldn't run off. "Naruto you've wasted enough time, I'm at the end of my rope." thats funny it looks like he has plenty to me.' He dragged me back to the academy and into the classroom.

3rd person POV.

"Because naruto didn't complete his jutsu, the whole class is going to do it again."said iruka sensei. Complaints filled the air. "Dang it. This is all your fault naruto. Like always." said the students.

Naruto POV.

"Not like I care I said a little out of character." I was tired of them saying stuff like that it was just plain annoying now. It was my turn now. I used about 1% of my power to make a horrible copy of the 3rd hokage. "Failed. Naruto I'm sorry but you fail." I did that on purpose to see mizukis reaction. I've been trying to figure out about 3 days now whether or not he's a traitor. I see mizuki smirk. 'I was right' I internally smirked. 

School ended about 5 minutes ago and I'm sitting on top of the school roof. "Hey naruto I know  this was your last chance but I might have another way for you to become a ninja." I heard mizuki sensei say. "Wow really please tell me I'll do anything." "All you have to do is learn 1 jutsu from the scroll of sealing. I'll tell you where it's at okay?" "okay Mizuki sensei" I acted like I was about to leave then I shun shinned  behind him. "You are here by under arrest for breaking laws 117 and 220." "What!?"
I nocked him out before he could do anything. I just had a great idea. 'are you thinking what I'm thinking kura-nii' "YOU ARE A GENIUS KIT."  'I know kura I know.' after I did what me and kura-nii thought of I brought him to jii-jii.

"Naruto what is this?" " what jii-jii I just wanted to play a little prank that's all." I could hear the ANBU by the door trying to keep their composure but failing. I smiled mischievously as I held up colored PERMANENT markers in between my fingers. "Your dismissed" As I walked out the door I could sense the ANBU trying to regain themselves but unsuccessfully I smirked and shun shinned to my house. As soon as no got home I fell onto my bed into a deep sleep.