The jigs up

Naruto POV.

"HEY KIT," 'whoa, is that you kura-nii?!' "YEAH, LET ME TALK TO THE OLD MAN AND EXPLAIN THINGS." 'okay kura-nii.' I let kuruma take control of my body so he could talk to jii-jii and explain things like about the villagers and how I knew about my parents.

KURAMA'S POV.

"HEY OLD MAN." "it's the kyubi!" "CALM DOWN. I'M NOT HERE TO HURT ANYONE. I JUST NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE KID AND ALL THAT REALLY HAPPENED THE DAY HE WAS BORN." "ok" I could tell the old man was still on high alert, so I talked in the calmest way I could. "WHEN I ATTACKED THE VILLAGE I WAS NOT IN MY RIGHT MIND I WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY MADARA UCHIHA." " but madara uchiha is supposed to be dead. The first hokage killed him." "WELL HE IS ALIVE AND WELL NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH WAS ON HIM." "but how is that possible?" "DON'T KNOW ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY." when I finished telling the old man about how I told naruto everything and about madara uchiha to say he was confused and mad would be and understatement. "BYE OLD MAN I'M GIVING THE KIT BACK CONTROL."

Naruto POV.

Kura-nii gave me back control of my body and I looked at jii-jii to see him gazing off into the distance. 'probably taking in all the information' "naruto" I looked at him and nodded my head. "would you like me to assign someone to train you?" I took a minute and said "it depends on who it is" "how about inu?" The corner of my lips turned up into a smile. I know inu he is the one that saves me from the villagers and plays with me. He is really nice and feeds me ramen from Ichirakus. He is the only ANBU besides weasel that is nice to me. He kinda reminds me of my dad from time to time. "that's perfect jii-jii!" I said with a lot of excitement. I can't wait to train with inu and kura-nii! I wanna become strong to protect myself and the ones I love.