The Truth Comes to light pt.2

As I jumped in the ice mirrors with sasuke, I tried to attack from the outside, but my attempt failed. I slightly heard moo-moo say to kaka-baka"well, well if it isn't the brat. I couldnt sense him till now why is that kakashi."well it's because I'm bloody fox aka kitsune number one ANBU wanted in the bingo book across all the nations that's why mr.eyebrowless. "I don't have the faintest clue." Kaka-baka replied. As I finally appeared beside sasuke seven needles were flying all over the place aimed for our vitals yet not to kill. "Honestly Haku if you're not trying how am I going to have any fun" I taunted. "Well if you must know naruto I wanted to take it easy on your friend here." He remarked."oh how I love our talks Haku." I said with amusement lacing my words.

"I'm here you know." Sasuke said with annoyance in n his voice. Whoops I forgot duckbutt was here."My bad sasuke~!" I said in a sing song voice. "How about we talk with out skills instead of our mouths know Haku." I chuckled. "Agreed." I saw a sebon needle flying towards me out of the corner of my eye. I slid just barely enough that it wouldn't hit me not sasuke. Sasuke used the fireball jutsu his brother taught him. But that will not work on hakus kekei genkai. Haku aimed for sasukes jugular. I appeared in front of him and blocked it with a kunai."I have a plan."