Queens

Venom POV
Us: so we need to go and reduce civilians, it feels like we could have had a lot of useful information, but was skipped due to poor writing.
We saw the Symbiotes running through the streets, we then when to a place to evacuate everyone...Queens.
Us: we should become Y/N, and come back together only when necessary.
Y/N POV
We are back to me. I entered the store and it was filled.
Me: everyone, may I have your attention, a lot is happening in other parts of the city, we have bullheads en route to pick you all up, this isn't a prank, something big is coming and I'm pretty sure you don't want to be here to see it.
I heard the door bell ring and a man walked in and put a knife to the cashier.
Robber: put it all in!
We transformed back into Venom.
3rd POV
They grabbed the robber by the throat.
Venom: we will eat both your arms and then both your legs and then we will eat your face right off your head. You will be this armless, legless, faceless thing won't you? Going down the street like a turd in the wind.
Robber: what the hell are you?
Half of Venom's face pulled back revealing half of Y/N's.
Venom: we....Are Venom
Venom's face morphed back over Y/N's. He then bit off the guy's head. Venom then went back, showing Y/N and a lot of scared civilians.
Y/N: yeah....I have a parasite...
The civilians began running out of the store, the bullhead's landed outside, letting the terrified civilians in.
Y/N: yeah, can we get a few chocolate bars?
Y/N POV
The lady put them in a bad and tossed it at me. I gave her a few Lien and she ran into the bullhead, which is now taking off. I left the store and I saw the Symbiotic monsters running towards us. We became Venom....again.
3rd POV
Venom ate the chocolates and turned his arms into giant axes.
Venom: they won't have 'half' as much fun as we will.
He slashed the axes, cutting a whole bunch of them in two. They bursted but more were coming
Symbiote: FOR CARNAGE!
Venom: WHAT!?
They pounced at Venom who was slashing and punching them away with Tendrils.
Venom: we must find Carnage!
The symbiotes over powered Venom, it was a flood of monsters covering the streets. The tracking device in the computer room where Black Widow, Black Cat and Yang were are gone.
Black Widow: this can't be possible.
Spider-Man came in with Pyrrha.
Spider-Man: we got everyone we could.
Yang: Y/N's tracker disappeared.
Spider-Man: and I'm going back out for another errand.
Spider-Man jumped out the window and started to search for Y/N.
Black Cat: I hope they find him....we can't beat this invasion without both of them.
Yang: Y/N and Venom May share different personalities but they are strong together
Black Widow: I certainly hope you're right, they sure weren't getting along during the meeting
Yang: if you were a good person and had a murderous thing on you, what would you do?
Black Widow: meh
Yang: and I thought Venom as sassy
Black Widow: honey please, I can put sas any of you...Cat go catch up with Spider-Man, he may become outnumbered if the Symbiotic creatures are still there.
Black Cat: I'm not it
She dived through a window and used a nearby rooftop for her landing spot, she then started running and jumping building to building.