The Final Battle Begins

3rd POV
?????: what's the matter Y/N? Don't think I can handle myself.
Y/N: that's not it Coco, this thing isn't you.
Coco: You don't understand, Agony completes me.
From behind Lasher punched Y/N and put them through one of the cells. Venom went back over Y/N's head and growled. Lasher's head peeled back revealing Ren.
Venom: we hate this shit.
Venom charged at Lasher but was then kicked by Agony.
Venom: where is Nora, Ren?
Ren: not with us, the Symbiote made me realize so much more is to life than her.
Venom: that's the Symbiote talking, you can't live without Nora.
Ren raised his eye brow before Agony kicked Venom in the face.
Agony: they are not going down! That kills anything!
Venom: we are so much more than just a peasant Symbiote.
Agony: then what the hell are you?
Venom: We Are Venom!
Venom grabbed two metal poles and smiled.
Venom: this will hurt you more than it will hurt us.
The Symbiote went back inside Y/N and he continued the smile. Y/N slammed the poles together making a ringing noise all Symbiote hate, Venom included.
Yang: you got this Y/N!
Y/N slammed down the pipe, it was enough to make Agony let go of Coco. Y/N quickly stopped and put Coco to a wall so she wouldn't hurt herself. Lasher was still holding on to Ren. Y/N threw the pipes down and Venom came out and punched Lasher in the face, he punched them so hard that Ren actually flew out. Venom picked up the Symbiotes and threw down a fire charge to burn them.
Yang: how long did you have that?
Venom: stole it from the infirmary, hope they didn't need it.
Venom ripped the cell door off and threw it to the side. The Symbiote went back to Y/N and Yang hugged him. They both kissed eachother until Y/N had a realization.
Y/N: Carnage....I have to stop Carnage! Get these people out of here.
Yang: I will see you again right?
Y/N: I don't know......
Yang: get your ass over here.
She grabbed his shirt and kissed him again.
Yang: go get em....does Venom want a kiss to?
Venom went over Y/N's face.
Venom: how did you know?
She smiled and turned her cheek to him.
Venom ran his tongue along her face, leaving a trail running up her cheek. It then peeled back to Y/N.
Y/N: is it considered a betrayal when your best friend does that to your girl?
Venom came out of Y/N's body.
Venom: only if you take it that way?
Y/N: get back inside.
Yang started laughing before Y/N nodded at her and ran out.
Timeskip to Oscorp.
Venom: I suppose the elevator is out?
Y/N walked in and pressed the up bottom and the elevator came down.
Venom: really? No badass entry?
Y/N: you want him dead as much as I do, if you're good on the way up we will discuss the entrance.
Venom:.....deal
Y/N pressed the button for the top floor and they went up. That calming music was playing at Y/N was twiddling his thumbs.
Venom: so I'm thinking we-
Carnage was pressing buttons to call all the Symbiote over to Oscorp to put them under even more control.
Carnage: so beautiful.
Venom's tendrils latched onto Carnage and kicked him In the back. Venom back flipped off and landed about two yards from Carnage.
Carnage: glad you could make it dad.
Venom: it ends now!
Carnage: I don't believe so, I'm sorry that you have that old man mind but there's no stopping me, I am stronger in every way than you! I know more about the Symbiote than you ever will.
Venom: weak words coming from someone who's supposed to be stronger.
Carnage made two axes and Venom launched at Carnage.