Riot

3rd POV
Weiss Schnee readied her weapon and Riot laughed.
Riot: you honestly believe that a rapier will stop us?
Weiss: worth a shot!
She launched forward with it and stabbed Riot in the arm.
Riot: how cute.
Riot grabbed her leg and slammed her into the ground.
Riot: we will rip you apart piece by piece, to the center of the fruit to remove the pit, the heart.
Riot pinned her, his chest pointed out and he was going to impale her with it. From no where he was hit with a car into a building.
Venom: we would greatly appreciate you not doing that.
Riot: why hello there, come to break up Carnage's plan?
Venom: one Symbiote at a time, Ruby is saved, you're one of three more that we will gladly rip the Symbiote from.
Riot: isn't that precious.
Riot turned their hand into an Axe and slammed it on Venom's shoulder. They roared in pain as Riot turned another arm into and ace and slashed at Venom's legs. Riot launched over and started tearing the Symbiote from Y/N.
Riot: so weak, so predictable.
Venom bit down on Riot and ripped off its arm. Riot quickly grew it back and punched Venom in the face.
Riot: was it fun seeing Ruby in that Symbiote?
We though yellow would suit her but believe us it does.
Venom roared as Riot mentioned Ruby. Venom grabbed Riot by the throat and slammed them into the ground.
Venom: you!
Weiss looked up at Venom.
Venom: go help the others! We will handle Riot.
Riot punched Venom into the second story of the building.
Weiss: yeah ok.
Venom jumped out of the building and slammed Riot into the ground.
Yang POV
I was fighting these Symbiote creatures, I was completely surrounded with no backup whatsoever.
Me: come on! I'll take you all on!
?????: big words coming from someone who dates one of these things, you're no better than all of us.
Me: atleast mine has a heart.
?????: how....precious.
Me: what are you supposed to be?
?????: something Carnage said should happen.
It's hand turned into a javelin and it smiled at me.
Me: do you think that will stop me!
I launched at it and it threw the javelin, going through my knee cap and putting me to the ground, I was holding my knee, I felt nothing but pain and blood. I then saw it walking up to me, I aimed my gauntlet at it and fired, but it did absolutely nothing, I....I can't end up like this....I must continue to fight. I released a barrage of guantlet shots, while keeping pressure on my wound. Within seconds the Symbiote finished and picked me up by my throat and began to cut off my breathing.
?????: we'll make sure your boyfriend finds you.
3rd POV
Venom picked up Riot and threw them into the building. Riot jumped at Venom like a spear and went through their chest.
Riot: what's the matter? Can't take a little bit of pain?
Venom: GRAAAAAAH!
Venom slammed their fist down on Riot's head, putting them to the ground. Riot quickly recovered and tripped Venom, stabbing them in the neck.
Riot: don't struggle, you'll be ended nice and easily.
Venom: we are done with this!
They grabbed Riot's head and slammed them into the ground, roaring in pain. Venom began ripping the Symbiote from Riot, peeling away from the skin, hurts way worse than a bandaid. The host of Riot was bleeding from his hard the Symbiote was holding on, until finally it was completely off. Venom's eyes widened when they saw who the host of Riot was, even making its head peep back to reveal Y/N.
Y/N: Jaune?