Back in Black

3rd POV
Black Cat and Spider-Man we're walking through the sewers, where the Symbiote came from, hoping to find Y/N.
Cat: Y/N! Where are you!?
Spider-Man: I....I feel him with the Symbiote....come on!
They both ran through to hear screaming getting louder. They entered a room to see Y/N screaming, his wrists were beginning to get massive burns.
Cat: Y/N!
Spider-Man shot webbing at the chains and pulled them out of the wall.
Y/N: GOD THAT BURNS!
Cat: what's happened?
Y/N broke the shackles with a tendril and showed his wrists.
Spider-Man: dude I shouldn't be seeing bone.
Y/N: Carnage set this up.....not too bad in black is it?
Spider-Man: I see why you keep it around.
Venom started covering Y/N again.
Y/N: show time.
It covered Y/N's head and Venom gave a toothy smile.
Venom: you two go ahead, we feel something....something cold, we will catch up.
Venom turned around and ran down the corridor. There was a cell.
Female Voice: help us...
Venom looked at a generator and smashed it, they then broke the lock and ran in.
Female Voice: thank you so *monsterous* much
Venom: Damn.
From the darkness a yellow thing kicked Venom in the chest and put them against the cell wall. They shook off their head to see a yellow Symbiote.

Venom: we don't like this at all?????: SCRAAA!She punched Venom through the bars and into the wall

?????: SCRAAA!
She punched Venom through the bars and into the wall.
??????: so you're the traitor Carnage speaks about?
Venom: we never wanted him.
?????: will that take away the fun of me ripping out your lungs?
Venom: what are you?
??????: I am Scream.
Venom: well.....that's something new.
Scream launched at Venom who blocked her and slammed her to the ground. Scream scratched their wrist and kicked them in the face. Venom bit her arm and slammed her into the wall. Scream hissed and pounced at Venom.  Venom growled and punched her to the ground. 
Scream: come on is that all you got?
Venom: we are just getting warmed up.
Scream kicked Venom's chest, sending them flying down the corridor, she then jumped up and started scratching at them.
Venom: get off!
They threw her off and looked at the chains. They shot a tendril over and grabbed them, and they started to swing them around like weapons.
Scream: you honestly think metal will stop us? The sounds will only hurt you too.
Venom: we are not that stupid.
They threw the chain at her head, knocking her back, they then threw the other one, wrapping it around her ankle and started to pull her closer.
Venom: we will rip your pancreas out and use it to paint the walls.
She growled and grabbed the chain, pulling Venom close to her and uppercutting them.
Scream: sorry doll, I won't play like that.
Venom: you literally wanted to rip my lungs out a few minutes ago.
Scream punched them and kicked them in the stomach, making them cough up a little blood.
Scream: Carnage said you were so much fun to fight, like usual he's wrong, you're nothing more than a scared little boy.
Venom: GRAAAAAAAH!
They grabbed her waist and slammed her head into the ground, making a loud cracking noise.
Venom: we're done here
They transformed back into Y/N who went to his knees and started coughing up blood.
Y/N: this is some bull.
Venom: relax, we did it, now it's time for Carnage.
Y/N: so you guys reproduce asexually?
Venom: why does that matter?
Y/N: because we just fought a female Symbiote.
Venom: the host must be female for a Symbiote to take the form of a female, like our dear friend Scream here....do you feel that?
Venom came back out and readied up for another fight.  They turned around to see Scream fixed her head.
Scream: how cute, you think you can stop me like that. After all, would you really want to hurt me?
She peeled her head back, making Venom's eyes widen.
Venom: no....that can't be possible.