The Feeling of Agony

3rd POV
Yang slowly opened her eyes to see the purple Symbiote walking up to her.
?????: sleep well?
Yang: o-o-once Venom finds you.....you'll be sorry.
??????: the man and Symbiote are weak, weak like you.
The purple Symbiote turned its hand into a hammer and began laughing. It then slammed down on Yang's leg making her scream in pain.
?????: yes! Let me hear that agony! You know...that actually isn't a bad name, Agony it is.
It picked up the hammer arm again and smashed Yang's arm, making her scream even louder.
Agony: I don't see or feel "Venom", is he really all he claimed to be.
Yang: h-h-he's more....why can't I move?
Agony: because there's a little bit of my in your bloodstream, isn't that exciting!?
Yang: no!?
Agony: there's no need to be a party pooper!
It slashed at Yang's chest, making her bleed and ripping her coat. Yang breathed in heavily, she was in a lot of pain but the only thing she could move was her head.
Agony: come on! Scream! Let the world hear that beautiful voice!
??????: stop toying with her, finish the job, her screaming is giving us a headache.
Agony: God, why do you always have to be like that Lasher?
Lasher: because we know when to stop beating a prisoner, put her in the cell with the others.
Agony grabbed Yang's leg and dragged her across the floor and put into a cell with a bunch of students, all of which have been tortured.
Y/N POV
The Symbiote went completely inside me when I went up to Jaune.
Me: what happened to you?
Jaune: the Symbiote....it took hold and didn't let go....Y/N, how many people did I Kill?
Me: I don't know, but it wasn't your fault, though you may want to apologize to Weiss, where's Pyrrha?
Jaune: I don't know where she is.....maybe she's with Spider-Man....Y/N, please, I need to figure out what I did, I can't live with myself right now!
Me: take it easy, we will take you back to the infirmary, you need rest, and you need a calm environment.
Jaune: a-alright, I can live with that....for a little bit
Me: come on Jaune.
3rd POV
Carnage was climbing the Oscorp building, smashing windows as he climbed.
Carnage: what a beautiful day, it's a shame that My own father won't be here to enjoy it.
Meanwhile with Yang.
She was against the wall with the others, hoping she won't be the next one tortured again. Agony was talking with Lasher.
Agony: can we do it now? We are dying to smash one of their heads! Or even break their legs!
Lasher: no, we will wait a little bit longer, Carnage didn't free us for nothing
Agony: why do you always have to be a party pooper.
Through the city Venom was running to find Yang. Their head peeled back.
Y/N: come on Yang where are you.
Venom: I feel the other Symbiotes, I also feel your girlfriend, let us break in.
Venom went back over Y/N's face and gave a toothy smile. Venom ran through a wall, the same building where Yang was. Agony and Lasher both looked at them and smiled.
Lasher: after you Agony.
Agony: with pleasure.
They turned their hands into a hammer and tried to swing at Venom. Venom caught the hammer and put it to the ground.
Venom: please tell us that's you Nora.
Agony launched at Venom and tackled them to the ground.
Agony: I will rip your heart out!
Venom: No!
Venom grabbed their throat and threw them into the wall. Agony's head peeled back and the host smiled.
Venom: no way.
Venom's head peeled back to show Y/N's shocked expression.
Y/N: it's really you?