We are One

3rd POV
Carnage slashed at Venom and put them to the floor. Carnage then picked up Venom and slammed to the ground again. Venom used their tendrils and stabbed Carnage.
Carnage: really? What do you think this is Prison?
Carnage grabbed Venom and started tearing the Symbiote off of Y/N. Y/N began screaming in pain as Venom was holding on for dear life.
Carnage: come on Dad! Let go!
Y/N turned his right hand into an axe and slashed downwards on Carnage. Blood flew out with the blow making Carnage both scream and laugh. Carnage let go making the Symbiote come back onto Y/N. Venom shot tendrils at Carnage who grabbed them and brought Venom over.
Inside Venom.
Venom: Y/N, I have an idea.
Y/N: what is it?
Venom: that machine, we need you to tap into it, maybe there's a way to reverse the effect.
Y/N: won't that means it will send them outwards?
Venom: not if you turn the electricity setting on, Oscorp has been known for shocking intruders, use the electricity and re route a signal, it should work.
Y/N: won't that mean-
Venom: can't talk now, we are fighting.
Outside Venom
Venom picked up Carnage and threw them off the top of the building. Carnage latched on to Venom and brought them down, going down 10 stories. Venom used a tendril and grabbed onto one of the shattered windows and continued to punch Carnage. Carnage bit down on Venom who roared out in pain. Venom grabbed Carnage by the throat and ripped him off and slammed him through an intact window. Venom began climbing Oscorp for Y/N to reroute the machine. They jumped to the top and ran over to the machine. Venom's head peeled back and Y/N started typing quickly.
Y/N: I have to thank Doc for this.....damn.
Venom: no need to bring that up, I know.
Y/N was about to press enter but he stopped.
Venom: what is the matter?
Y/N: if I press this button....does that mean you will be gone too?
Venom:.....yes
Y/N: I can't do it....I can't kill you....
Venom: you must....it is the only way to stop the invasion.
Carnage: how right you are! You won't live for it to End!
Carnage launched at Venom who went back over Y/N's face and then punched Carnage. Venom launched at Carnage and threw them to the ground and started scratching at him. Carnage made a hammer with his hand and slammed Venom in the face and made them fly off into the cell tower. The cell tower broke and it slammed down onto Carnage, making it break through some of the floors until eventually stopping.
Venom: let's never do that again.
Carnage: I disagree!
Carnage launched at Venom with two axe hands and slammed down on top of Venom, who wrapped their tendrils around Carnage, bringing him to their level and holding him completely still.
Venom constrained Carnage and started squeezing. Venom grinned before talking to Y/N again.
Venom: you must do it Y/N.
Carnage began screaming.
Carnage: There's....there's no way....what are you!?
The head peeled back revealing Y/N's face with a large smirk on his face.
Y/N and Venom: I...am Venom.
Carnage's eyes widened when he said this. Y/N used his tendril and slammed down on the enter key, creating a large electric boom. Carnage began screaming in pain as the electricity ripped him apart. Venom was holding on, with all his strength he got close to Y/N.
Venom: I....I will miss you Y/N.