One Week Later (End)

Y/N POV
I sat on the beach, most of the city has been cleaned up, just a road block here and there, people can start to resume their normal lives for the most part....I can't help but feel I'm missing something important....I lost a friend back at Oscorp, he knew the risk and we did it anyway....I pressed that button. I miss him every damn day, it was rocky at first, but we grew to respect eachother, later even becoming inseparable friends.
3rd POV
Flashbacks in Random order.
An extended black arm reached out to grab Cardin.
Venom: we
The Symbiote went over Y/N's head.
Venom: are Venom.
It flashed over to when Venom and Carnage had their first fight.
Yang: Weiss took my Twinkie.....THAT BITCH!
It then flashed over to when Yang and Venom first met after his encounter with Waylon.
Venom: we see why he likes you.
Flashback stops
Y/N POV
Yeah....a lot has happened from the moment that Symbiote latched on to me to just a week ago...I wish I could just see my friend again....
Yang: hey Y/N!
I looked up to see Yang standing there in yet another new bikini.

Yang: hey Y/N!I looked up to see Yang standing there in yet another new bikini

Yang: are you coming in?
Me: in a few, just thinking.
Yang: don't think too much, we have an early break.
I smiled and looked back down at the sand. Good times will always be around when I think of you. I got up and threw my shirt off and tackled Yang into the water, me and her were both laughing, then she dunked my head under water, almost drowning me....again. I finally got some air and wrapped my hand around her waist and got a good hold. I brought her over to me and I kissed her. She brought her leg up to my hip and I grabbed it.
We stopped kissing and we both looked eachother in the eyes.
Yang: the girls won't be back at the dorms for another two hours....you thinking what I'm thinking.
Me: I may have a few ideas.
Yang: I'm glad you have some ideas, because I have a few ideas myself.
As she said this she walked two of her fingers up my chest. We held hands back to our items, she picked up her purse and I picked up my bag.
Timeskip to the dorm.
I threw my bag to the side and Yang put her purse on the nightstand.
Yang: ready?
Me: yes.
Yang sat on her bed and I then followed. We were still in our bathing suits.
3rd POV
Inside Y/N's Bag his scroll started vibrating, a text message appeared on the screen and said "see you later, friend"

And that is the story, I wanted the ending to be short and sweet, there will not be any sequels to this, but is there a chance that there will be more Symbiote stories? That's a heavy possibility, I hope you all enjoyed and I thank you the people who supported me through this story and stayed till the end, and I will see all of you in the next story, Bye.