3. stilinski

rachel was asleep when she got a phone call from lydia and she turned over and responded

"hello?" rachel asked.

"rachel, i need your help." lydia said.

rachel didn't respond because she felt another memory hitting her.

"no, no, no, just please. please, don't call him. come find me. you can do it. he doesn't have to know. rachel, you can find me."

"i'm not sure if i can do this." rachel said.

"oh, i gotta call you back. i have to turn the phone off."

"rachel, are you there?" lydia asked her making her snap out of it.

"huh, yeah i'm here." rachel replied.

-

rachel and lydia drove over to the school cause malia said that she needed their help.

"hello?" lydia said.

"malia, are you here?" rachel asked.

"over here." malia said as they saw her with one of her arms chained up.

"oh, boy." rachel said.

"has it really come to this?" lydia asked.

"can you give me a hand?" malia asked.

"if this is a new after school club, count me out?" lydia said.

"yeah, i'd rather be home sleeping right now." rachel told her.

"i've got a problem. i'm growling at people in class. i'm clawing at my desk. i tried turning the floor of my bedroom into a coyote den. do these look familiar to you?" malia said showing the chains.

"no, they don't." rachel said as a memory hit her again.

"hey... okay, basement. now. now."

"what are we supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?" lydia asked.

"lydia, who throws the best parties in beacon hills?"

"no. why would it? malia, do you really think this is going to keep you safe?" lydia asked.

"they used to. before the lake house, this is where i'd come for the full moon. but you guys weren't down here with me. scott wasn't down here with me." malia said.