12. emotional connection

stiles was standing by the board looking at it and he noticed beacon hills was now at the top of the list

he saw a small ticket blowing in the wind and it landed by his feet and he looked down at it.

"stiles." he heard a voice say making him pop his head up.

"stiles." he heard again and he turned around.

"stiles." he heard once more.

"rachel?" stiles said.

"attention, all passengers. the train will be arriving in 25 minutes." stiles heard over the intercom.

"rachel?" stiles said.

"stiles? what's wrong?" he heard.

"rachel?" stiles said pushing past people.

"stiles, look at me." he heard her say.

"rachel, wait." stiles said.

"stiles!" he heard her shout.

he heard a gun go off and he turned around and saw his father had shot a bullet in the air.

"give the boy some room." he said.

"dad? dad?" stiles said walking over to hug his father and they both smiled.

"oh, god. oh, i found you. i can't believe i found you." his father said smiling at his son.

"dad, i can hear rachel. i think... i think i can get to her. i think she can get us out of here." stiles said as they heard the horses making their way over.

"you need to get out of here. don't worry about me." his father told him.

"what, you're kidding, right?" stiles asked him.

"go. get help. find your friends." noah told him.

"yeah, and what about you?" stiles asked his father.

"we'll find each other again." he replied.

"dad." stiles said when he saw the ghost riders.

"i'll hold them back. now get the hell out of here. go. go!" his father said.

stiles quickly ran over to the train tracks and he saw the rift begin to open up and he could hear rachels voice.