14. price to pay

rachel, grace, valerie and lydia were at the mall shopping since they decided to hang out before the two of them went off to college

they walked into h&m and they began looking through clothes when rachel heard her phone vibrate and she pulled it out of her back pocket.

stilinski❤️
hi love, i just got back from orientation

collins❤️
hey! how'd it go?

stilinski❤️
amazing except for the fact that i kept thinking about how much i miss you

collins❤️
i miss you too stiles but we'll see each other soon, i promise

stilinski❤️
i can't wait to come home and see you.

collins❤️
hey, i've got to go but i'll call you when i get home. i love you, stilinski <3

stilinski❤️
enjoy the rest of your day. i love you, collins <3

rachel smiled down at her phone before turning it off and putting her phone back in her pocket.

"how's stiles doing?" lydia asked making rachel look up at her.

"good. he misses us, though." rachel told them.

"but i think we all know he misses you more." lydia said with a small smile.

"do you think this would look cute on me?" grace asked holding up a blue dress.

"maybe if you were a blueberry." lydia replied making grace scoff.

"i knew i could count on you to be honest." grace said as they all let out a chuckle.

"guys, look at this text i just got from liam." valerie said walking over to them with her phone in her hand.

they saw that liam told her about a wolf that showed up in the middle of their lacrosse tryouts.

"this doesn't make any sense, i thought we were done with all of this." valerie said.

"are we ever really done?" lydia replied letting out a sigh.

-

rachel and lydia went over to malias house while valerie and grace went to see liam, mason and corey.

they were telling malia about what happened during the lacrosse practice. malia was sitting on her bed with a book in her hand.

"wolves or werewolves?" malia asked reading her france book.

"they said wolves." lydia said slamming down her luggage on the ground.