20. the whole world

chris was up on a chair looking at the pipes

chris was up on a chair looking at the pipes. he was trying to find a way to communicate with scott and malia.

"communications are shut down and the room is soundproof." chris explained.

"we need to warn them." lydia said.

"we are." chris replied.

"but how?" rachel asked.

"one of these pipes leads in there." chris said.

he immediately had an idea. he pulled his gun out of his pocket and took out the amo and passed it to lydia.

he started to hit a pipe with his gun to see if it connected to the room.

"anything?" chris asked.

"nothing." lydia replied seeing that scott and malia didn't react.

chris went back and hit another pipe and this time scott and malia reacted.

"lydia, look." rachel said.

"i think he hears you." lydia said.

chris started hitting the pipe harder making rachel and lydia turn around.

"what are you doing?" lydia asked him.

chris made a whole in the pipe and put his gun back in his back pocket then cupped his hands to his mouth.

"don't trip the sensors." chris shouted.

scott and malia started to move past the sensors as if they were in a spy movie. they landed on a shelf and malia was laying on top of scotts chest.

rachel couldn't help but smile a little. she was aware that malia had a small crush on scott.

rachel knew that scott wanted to stay single till college but she was hoping he'd make an exception for malia.

rachel wanted her best friend to be happy and she knew that malia would be a good fit for scott.

"if i can bypass the electrical system, i might be able to reset the console." chris said.

rachel and lydia looked at the cameras and saw malia was climbing up the celling.

"what the hell is she doing?" lydia asked.

"no, malia." rachel said.

malia swung on top of the sensors and tried pulled down a lock that was near a window.