19. oxygen

scotts dad brought everyone into the sheriff's office

"scott, are you sure about this?" lydia asked him.

"i'm not. this deal sucks." liam said.

"i agree." valerie spoke up.

"but it's the only one on the table. in a situation like this, the best solution is always to de escalate. it's why you called me, isn't it?" agent mccall said.

"to be honest, i didn't think anyone was gonna show up." sheriff stilinski replied.

the deal that scotts dad made was for the pack to get out of beacon hills and monroe would leave them alone.

"okay. we'll go." scott said making everyone to turn and look at him.

parrish and amy held the doors open for scott, rachel, grace, lydia, malia, liam, valerie, quinn and theo to walk out.

scotts dad took the two wolfs from satomis pack and put them in a car and they drove them after thanking scott.

-

scotts dad might have made a deal to have the supernaturals leave the state but, scott also had a plan.

the pack always had a plan b. they were going to make everyone think they left. everyone had to believe they were gone from beacon hills.

everyone met at deatons animal clinic and corey had told mason to meet him there. mason was the only human that they could trust fully.

the bell rang and everyone knew mason had walked into the clinic.

"you told me you were leaving." mason said angrily.

"i had to." corey replied.

"you lied." mason said pushing him back.

"we all did." liam said.

mason looked in the room to see grace, liam, valerie, rachel, lydia, malia, scott and theo.

"so this was the plan all along?" mason asked as scott nodded.

"sorry, mason. my dad had to believe we left beacon hills. everyone has to believe it." scott told him.

"then what happens next? we fight back now, right?" mason asked as rachel walked over to scott.

"what did you think we were gonna do?" scott asked standing beside rachel as they both looked at each other and grinned.