13. the same kids

"even from the hunt, you somehow wormed your way back into his memory

"even from the hunt, you somehow wormed your way back into his memory." claudia said looking at stiles.

"yeah, worming is one of my skills." stiles replied.

rachel walked up to stiles and looked up at him.

"that thing in front of you, that is conjured from your dad's pain. if he remembers you, he can't believe in her. and she isn't real either, cause i remember my father." rachel said.

"that's why you have to go." claudia said walking closer to rachel.

"i'm sorry, wh-" rachel was cut off when there was a hand gripping rachels throat.

rachel was about to use her vampire strength but the fake claudia grabbed her throat and started choking her.

rachel could feel herself losing oxygen consider she took in a breath before claudia started gripping on her throat.

stiles quickly grabbed his fake mother's arm and took it off rachels throat. she fell to the ground as the air came back into her lungs and she started coughing.

"you shouldn't treat your mother that way." claudia said to stiles.

"you're not my mother." stiles said in a low tone and rachel saw that she had him by the throat now.

she pushed stiles up against the wall. rachel got back up and went to grab claudia but she tightened her hand on stiles' throat and looked at rachel.

laura grabbed rachels wrist and held her away from stiles.

"you just had to remember." laura said to rachel.

"this. this is all your fault, if you wouldn't have remembered stiles, i'd still be here. now, you come any closer and i'll make sure he never comes back." claudia said to rachel before turning back to stiles.

"he believes in me. dreams. so hard to kill." claudia said to him.

"but not impossible." noah said appearing out of nowhere.

claudia looked at him and he shot her in the stomach but it didn't do anything.

"noah. your bullets can't hurt me." claudia said.

lydia showed up and walked up beside stiles' father and looked at him.

"fire again." lydia said as she used her scream to let the bullet have more power.