Fighter

Still in District 9...

BamBam was fully prepared for the blow that came...okay, he totally wasn't fully prepared. His ass got flown more than halfway across the warehouse, his back skidding across the concrete floor.

BamBam just smirked, spitting blood onto the ground before flipping himself back up into a standing position. He walks calmly over to Felix whilst Felix growls, running towards BamBam with his fist raised. BamBam comes to a standstill, and catches Felix's fist.

Felix is then thrown into the side wall.

"You don't deserve to be our new leader. You came here less than two weeks ago, and you have shown zero leader qualities" BamBam growled, glaring at Felix, "weakling"

Felix growled, pushing himself up.

"So you think you're a better leader then huh?" Felix stood up, glaring viciously at the Ghoul.

"Yes, I do actually" BamBam smirked.

They all thought that this was part of BamBam's plan to just rile Felix up to make the fight more interesting...

But they thought wrong.

BamBam was speaking his true thoughts. He wanted the hybrid to know how he really felt.

Hate. Jealousy.

Just like Felix had thought Jisung was taking his brother away from him, BamBam thought the same with Chan. Him and Chan were as close as brothers, having known each other for years, even before Chan knew Seungmin, Jisung and Hyunjin.

"You think you're a real fighter huh? Poor little hybrid and his weak as piss older brother living on the streets. Poor little hybrid hiding away his little feelings eh?" BamBam was baby talking the hybrid.

Felix was getting increasingly more angry, and ran at BamBam again. BamBam scoffed, and when Felix was close enough the Ghoul grabbed Felix's shirt and threw him into the concrete ground. Felix let out a shout of pain, his back making a sickening crack sound. BamBam's boot was suddenly on Felix's throat, choking the hybrid.

"BamBam, don't kill him!" Yugyeom yelled from a little ways away, but BamBam couldn't hear him.

"You feel that?" BamBam pushed his boot down onto Felix's throat, "that pain? That's what I felt the moment Chan's body was taken away to be buried, when he died. He didn't fight Lisa for us, he fought Lisa for you and you couldn't even beat a creature that you could have easily fucking killed!" BamBam yelled angrily, pressing his boot down even more.

Felix tried to get BamBam's foot off of his throat, but it wouldn't budge. Suddenly, Jooheon had forcefully pulled BamBam away from Felix, holding him tightly as the Ghoul struggled against Jooheon's grip.

"Yugyeom, get over here and control your boyfriend please?" Felix had sat up, rubbing his head as he growled the words out.

Yugyeom didn't need to be told twice, and rushed over to calm BamBam down. Jooheon let go of BamBam, going over to help Felix up. Felix thanked him, dusting himself off.

"If you think you can lead this District better, then be my guest" Felix told BamBam, "but it was Lisa's fault that he's gone, not mine, so I'll take down Lisa on my own if I have to" Felix sighed, "because I loved Chan"

BamBam had calmed down significantly, but stayed silent as he just stared at Felix.

"Blame me all you want, but I'm a fighter, and I will fight for the safety of this District, just like Chan did, because it's what he would have wanted"

I think I like this chapter...it turned out well...I think? Sorry it's a bit short tho :/