Trapped In His Own Head

Do y'all remember the chapter titled She Never Forgot in the first book? This chapter is gonna be like that one...

It felt like he was trapped in his own head. Like he was locked behind a door deep inside his mind.

He saw everything that went on, and yet he could never remember it when he blinked and suddenly he was in an unknown place without knowing how he got there or why he was there in the first place.

A voice at the back of his head screamed that something was terribly wrong, but the voice was too quiet.

He clawed at scratched at the door inside his mind, wanting to scream at everyone that it wasn't him, that he was being controlled by a force he didn't know nor see, but he couldn't.

He was trapped in his own mind with seemingly no way out. How long was this going to go on for? Was someone going to die? Was anyone going to figure it out?

He didn't every know that several Districts away, a certain Ghoul had a feeling something was terribly wrong.

'Help me, someone, please!' He cried out, or rather mouthed as no sound came out.

He knew it had been several days, he knew that something went on, but he didn't know exactly what. It didn't feel like it had been long, but when he blinked he was face to face with an extremely concerned Wonho and a pissed off Hyunjin being held back by Jackson and Jisung.

"W-what?" Felix stuttered, "what happened?"

"You mean, you don't remember?" Wonho frowned.

"Wonho, what happened?" Felix's voice was shaking as he glanced down and saw blood on his hands.

"Felix...you nearly killed Changbin"

Lol IDK what this story is tryna do here. It's straying massively from the original plan and IDK what I'm gonna do...