Runaway

(OOFIES I'm so glad to have a bestie like XxLocagirlxX. Literally having the worst day so far but liek, she knows exactly how to cheer me up UwU thank you bubs 💞💟💗💓💕💖💝)

In District 8's forest...

Chan was still in the same position, still gripping his hair tightly s Jooheon was getting Yugyeom's down from the noose he hung from. Wonho had walked over, kneeling behind Chan as he placed a comforting hand on Chan's shoulder.

"This is all my fault. I'm an idiot, a total fucking idiot. I shoud have made them stay, I should have done something rational for once in my fucking life. None of this would have happened if I had jst been fucking rational" Chan ws angry at himself.

"Stop blaming yourself Chan, it's kinda pathetic" Wonho scoffed.

Chan stayed silent, because he knew what Wonho said was true.

"You need to man up Chan, and we have to-whoa" Wonho quickly stood up as he caught a familiar scent.

"Whoa what?" Chan lifted his head, his arms falling to his sides

"Stay here" Wonho ran off, running at an inhuman speed.

He had caught a scent...Hyunjin's scent.

Wonho then suddenly stopped, glancing around at a rapid pace.

"Hyunjin!?" Wonho called out.

"W-Wonho" a weak voice reached his ears.

He spun around as quickly as he could, seeing an extremely weak Hyunjin holding his hand against a tree to keep himself up.

"Hyunjin!" Wonho exclaimed as he ran over to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin tried to walk forward, but he stumbled. Suddenly exhaustion took over, and he blacked out, but luckily Wonho caught him before he hit the ground. Wonho was glad he had found Hyunjin...

But where had he ran from?

Wonho shook his head, deciding not to dwell on those thoughts. It wasn't like Hyunjin could tell him anyway as he was currently unconscious. Wonho walked back to where Jooheon and Chan were, carrying an unconscious Hyunjin in his arms.

Jooheon was holding a dead Yugyeom in his arms, the younger makes eyes now closed and his mouth shut.

"Guys" Wonho spoke up.

Chan snapped his head in Wonho's Direction, his eyes widening in shock.

"Is he-" "he's not dead, just unconscious. I don't know where he ran from, and he did t tell me because he passed out before he could tell me" Wonho sighed.

"We'll have to wait until he wakes up for him to tell us then" Jooheon frowned, "come on, we have to get these two back to District 9. We have to bury Yugyeom"

Chan's eyes return to normal as he nods, sighing softly. As they're about to walk away however, a familiar voice spoke up.

"Hello Chan" you could hear the smirk in his tone.

Chan growled low in hid throat, shining around to face whoever said his name.

"Namjoon" Chan snarled.

"You think Lisa would let you get away that easily? I don't fucking thinks so" Namjoon spat.

"Huh, I can see where Taehyung gets his attitude from then" Chan smirked.

Namjoon growled at the mention of his younger brother, glaring at Chan.

"Whatever" Namjoon clicked his tongue, "let's see hoe the hybrid feels when his Mate dies eh?" Namjoon chuckled evilly, his eyes turning a pitch black colour.

"Jooheon, Wonho, get Yugy and Jinnie back to District 9, I'll deal with this fucker" Chan's eyes turned blood red, his teeth elongating and his finger nails growing into sharp claws.

"Hah, you think you're tough shit eh, Channie" Namjoon snickered.

"I'm stronger than you think" Chan snapped, growling.

"So am I" Namjoon promptly ran at Chan.

Chan scoffed, rolling his eyes when Namjoon raised his fist. Demons didn't have claws like Ghouls did, but they did have an inhuman amount of strength. However, so did Ghouls. Chan easily caught Namjoons fist, twisting the demons arm.

"Where are they?" Chan growled.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Namjoon smirked.

The smirk was instantly wiped from his face when Chan twists his arm even more, his arm being broken as he could hear his bones cracking. Namjoon howled in pain.

"WHERE ARE THEY!?" Chan yelled.

Namjoon didn't say anything. He ripped his arm out of Chan's strong hold, his arm being pulled out of its socket. Holding his arm up, he proceeded to run back in the Direction of the mountains.

What he didn't expect was for Chan to follow him.

Namjoon suddenly stumbled, falling flat on his face. Chan had caught up, squatting down and grabbing Namjoon by the back of the head, forcing his head back.

"You better show me where they are Kim Namjoon, or so help me, I will fucking gut you and rip your insides apart" Chan growled into Namjoons ear.

Namjoon nodded, fear clear in this eyes.

"Don't tell Lisa I followed you either, or I'll show you the true meaning of pain" Chan snapped.

Chan then let Namjoon stand up, and he followed Namjoon closely as he walked back to the place where Changbin, Seungmin and Felix were still being held.

I'm sorry, this was so poorly written and bad OOF >~<