Burn

A long, loud howl was heard, the moon high in the sky. The smashing of glass, yells and shouts, and fire.

Lots and lots of fire.

Buildings burned, screams were heard of those who were against the race of creatures that had lived peacefully alongside them.

Now, it was their turn to take over.

"BURN DISTRICT 8 TO THE GROUND!" Minhyuk yelled from his place atop a truck, District 9's flag in hand.

Wonho, in his wolf form, glanced around. There were many hybrids running around, rampaging through District 8, which made pride swell in his chest.

Hybrids were made out to be meek but secretly dangerous and manipulative creatures, when in all honesty, it was the other way around.

Now Seokjin would know their wrath.

Minhyuk and Wonho made eye contact for a split second, Wonho's wolfish face set in a frown. Minhyuk just nods, carefully hopping down from the truck, flag still in hand.

"What's wrong?" Minhyuk asked.

Wonho shook his head, shifting back into his half human, half wolf form, his eyes strikingly blue. The moon had an orange tinge, and the light from the flames made his eyes seem more menacing.

"I don't know, but something feels off..." Wonho frowned.

Minhyuk just nods as he turns back to look at the chaos before them. People were smashing cars, and even part of the forest had been burnt down.

"WONHO!" A familiar voice exclaimed.

Wonho whipped his head in the direction of the voice, growling when he saw Hyungwon being basically choked by Lisa.

"Call it off" Lisa growled.

"Call what off?" Wonho raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Call this riot off, or I kill Hyungwon right here, right now!" Lisa threatened.

She definitely wasn't happy, because this riot was not meant to happen. Namjoon hadn't seen this coming, and if he did, he certainly didn't tell her.

(Remember when I said District 8 had their 'Seer' but I didn't say who it was? 😏)

"You're gonna have to go through me, bitch" Wonho growled.

"Hah, you'll be easy to take down" Lisa threw Hyungwon onto the ground, Hyungwon rolling a little too close to the flames

Hyungwon screamed in agony, and Wonho had seen red after that. Minhyuk had rushed over and quickly pulled Hyungwon away, but his right arm had sustained severe burns. Lisa cackled evilly, her teeth and nails elongating.

"Get ready to die wolf boy!" Lisa grinned.

But Wonho wasn't having this, not at all. The Wolf hybrid quickly shifted into his wolf form, a deep chuckle escaping him.

"It's funny how you think you can kill me" Wonho's voice echoed a little, and sounded an octave or two deeper than his natural voice.

Lisa ran at him, but Wonho had easily pinned her down.

"You've gotten weak Lisa" Wonho growled, "it's because you've lost your Mate, isn't it?"

Lisa tried to struggle out of the grip but to no avail.

"I can smell it on you Lisa. You lost someone you cared deeply for" Wonho snapped his jaws at Lisa.

Lisa remembered...after all this time, she still remembered how hurt she was she she saw Woojin die.

"Then why don't you join him huh?" Wonho chuckled evilly.

He leaned his head down so he was right up in Lisa's face.

"Burn bitch, burn" Wonho growled lowly.

Wonho lifted his paw off of her, only to pick her up bungee head with his teeth, throwing her around like a rag doll. Then, her body detached itself from her head, and was thrown into nearby flames., blood splattering all over Wonho's fur. Wonho turned around, facing a shocked Minhyuk and a still in pain Hyungwon. Wonho spat Lisa's head out and shifted to his half Wolf, half human form with his ears showing and his strikingly blue eyes.

"Take Hyungwon to Youngjae, I'm gonna go show Chan and Felix this...gift" Wonho picked up Lisa's head by the hair as he walked back towards District 9 with Minhyuk carrying Hyungwon following directly behind him.

The chaos ensued behind them, explosions going off as creatures, and some humans too, let off homemade bombs, glass shattering and screams echoing through the streets. Seokjin wanted a war...

He sure as hell was gonna get one

Well...that happened...🙄 looks like Lisa was killed off earlier than expected ╮(╯▽╰)╭